a TAKEAWAY.
Truly the 2019 review of summer 2016 was very lacking in the sense that it did not cover much anything that happened in time period but just random things that did paint a summary of sorts. It did not have the whole past reference to why things in fall 2013 impacted things and the climate in fall 2016. I mean; really much the whole thing just disregarded alot especially the different art styles. Ultimately, some of the drawings can be used for some stuff and there can be a greater emphasis on things talked about in the review but really there is nothing much to improve that would not overtly change the work to be something else.
What I am looking for this time is a more day to day basis and very solid understanding of things at the time. From the different people, their ways of life and just how badly I was treated. I would also like to feature a bunch of art from the time period as well yet that might have to be a separate event. That event would allow for many more prints to be colored however or shown at least.
So, I don't think I will be doing anything with the work of then but at least there will be some 8/9 points of emphasis. I think of this as an overall take away from this past work.
Comments
Post a Comment