MK MZ overtime.
How much change has occurred?
There has been alot of change in MK MZODERN overtime. O, I truly mean that-you see alot of growth and development. I mean, I did not always write like this or what I write like today. No, for much of the experience of this site I have been learning myself and I am still learning today. Somethings you learn about people and these are tough lessons. You learn how to forgive yourself when you had high goals and don't meet them outright. I mean, I have not met goals just by the flick of the wrist-they in fact take time. You learn about self reflection behind your efforts and just not posting goals. I have to say that I have learned alot in the last eight years I have been writing on the blog.
When I started in fall 2013, this was just a project much alongside my comic projects behind an ideal comic book company called Kyeombi. Truly, had just original ideas on the site for awhile before I decided to intergrate my works off the site into it and that was namely a large adventure that led to me learning how to make comics in my own ascertained ways and other comics as well. It was a challenge from fall 2013 to namely the end of 2016-this type of integration. By fall 2017( though you can say it actually started in fall 2016 to an extent), I truly started to apply what I had learned over the integration time period to create comics of my own convenience and time schedule. Surely improving the results and methods to where I am today. There namely has to be about three eras of MK MZODERN in this light.
I am also reminded how the internet was more free in the past and how the media of tv and corporations have ultimately corrupted the landscape of the internet. You truly could post something today and be attacked for it just because you don't share the same exact views as the masses. Ultimately; I say that I realize that recording the history of this site is surely the right thing to do.
Comments
Post a Comment