Egypt 99 comic print-you can color the comic!


Now, this page has truly cleaned up well. I added in some text as well.
Its marvelous to see that with this project I have been working for four months; that the story is just beginning. Truly I came at this work from its original standpoint in spring 2016 which was five years ago. the work has had many different versions but its most vital development and missed opportunity was in early summer 2017. There are then stories greatly from 2018 which gave the characters a different look. It-that version did not last long and really instead of choosing that version of the story I just went back to the original. To me, I am just revamping the original story and really much have accomplished what the later versions where made to do. Create a story around the idea using its basic concepts.

    Normally after four months I would end a internalized story and move to something else but I just feel the need to restore the story as if it had continued from spring 2016 to 2020 without the hinderances and banter of past recovery( that did help to make this current version possible but to achieve the most original idea somethings have to be ignored) and also just am having too much fun with the work.
Everything you see today is based off an original post from spring 2016. Albeit I changed the names of many characters.
       For what it is worth, this story has had a very storied developmental past. Yet I do take from a post in spring 2018-what currently makes up the story(featured prior). Each part of the story not seen here is actually built around different sections and in fact always has been since the early summer 2016 drafts that drafted the work. I would say after five years-the story is coming along.

Whilst protocol in which I have developed in hard times writing this blog says to move on-I just cannot move on as I am just starting to have some fun.

winter 2020



     Last note of importance; the current effort was all built from a review done at the beginning of 2020 where I redrew all these different characters again in their original character format. All I had to do by the end of the year was come back with a new sort of inspiration based on these ideas and here we are-today.

Comments

Popular Posts