EGYPT 99 structure and story.

Egypt 99 basically is going to follow the different characters in different books. Each will track each individuals separate adventures and introduce many characters from Bunker, H+hentai and other stories as well other characters from each series. Each character represents a letter of
MK MZODERN and last character represents "S". Each however character will advertise, in their own adventures a different Wintertribes style of dress and living and it will all take place in Egypt but the 99 world of Hyperspace.

The blog will follow written adventures to add together with the visuals for a sort of comic book that is also a picture book very detailed. That will be the start of the "children's story book", I have seen spoke of since last year is for this project. Next  will be going character by character in a similar manner to Klomi except there will be ten stories per each character- I will also do another event with 50 stories per each character. This is basically a combination of the news stories ethics of the past, news story method and intrigue on the world of the character and the character in this world with the ideal of wintertribes included.

I must say that I wanted Klomi to be a much larger character and did not want her to be constrained to the small world of here.  Rather I wanted her to represent a new era of here. That is all. And rather the smaller world does not encompass the story of the blog but rather the story of the world of 99. And thus this storyline is no lesser. But finally. This ends the journey for the next story I gave you a hint last year that this might be the story in the post originating to a " search for the story and the name was just given there".

Comments

Popular Posts