Slayers Of Wolve. 2018 version. 13 years special.
I might mentioned I started this particular story and to mention I am going to create it again.
Start to finish and much like other editions will feature side content and since its at the same time this blog runs; there will be content from the story here. Unlike however the previous estates, I am not going to use the blog to build the story. In technical terms I have attempted the story many times and turned out 5 versions in which I have not and probably will not release except the 3rd,4th and fifth versions-which of happen to be the 2013 version of the 1st book and the graphic novels of the 1st book! However the story actually goes on for 7 if not eight books. Doing this really builds strength and discipline and much improves all writing.
I am also going to speak about how I became a writer in true since 2005 to 2018 which is the era we are in currently. And the various challenges to the story if any existed at all.
Start to finish and much like other editions will feature side content and since its at the same time this blog runs; there will be content from the story here. Unlike however the previous estates, I am not going to use the blog to build the story. In technical terms I have attempted the story many times and turned out 5 versions in which I have not and probably will not release except the 3rd,4th and fifth versions-which of happen to be the 2013 version of the 1st book and the graphic novels of the 1st book! However the story actually goes on for 7 if not eight books. Doing this really builds strength and discipline and much improves all writing.
I am also going to speak about how I became a writer in true since 2005 to 2018 which is the era we are in currently. And the various challenges to the story if any existed at all.
Comments
Post a Comment