Archaic Friends
Cyberpunk yet a many different eras have a cyberpunk, what is different?
Featuring you and all your fellow friends through different hang outs and all their character
exposed as well as the people around them. Get ready because Archaic Friends is something in which you will never find anywhere else. And else, I feel betrayed by my friends and this why I write to show how much I feel betrayed. Betrayed that the friendships mean nothing, it means nothing and by now- I don't care and will never try to meet any of you fellows again. On that note. The song collection of everything after the 300 will be called; "Yea, I am Pretty Chill even though/not like adventure time is not ending. But it is." Features many chapters of songs and many ideas not recorded in paper.
"But on that note-get ready for Archaic friends, archaic! Friends!
Friends. Friends.....!-Archaic friends!".
Featuring you and all your fellow friends through different hang outs and all their character
exposed as well as the people around them. Get ready because Archaic Friends is something in which you will never find anywhere else. And else, I feel betrayed by my friends and this why I write to show how much I feel betrayed. Betrayed that the friendships mean nothing, it means nothing and by now- I don't care and will never try to meet any of you fellows again. On that note. The song collection of everything after the 300 will be called; "Yea, I am Pretty Chill even though/not like adventure time is not ending. But it is." Features many chapters of songs and many ideas not recorded in paper.
"But on that note-get ready for Archaic friends, archaic! Friends!
Friends. Friends.....!-Archaic friends!".
Comments
Post a Comment