Day 57

Something had to change it did.
It did but then I never wished back because if I did
honey I be dead.
Damn you fucks stealing all the lucks and I do not have
the system to construct anymore care for what the fuck is going on here.
Something had to change it did. Something had to change it did.
Something had to change, it did of course. It did, something had to forever change and I never hall the same, but of desert of dreams and the lantern of night and the stories and girls were the only good and worthwhile site. good night.
Date rapes . Goodnight.
Date nasty things.
Goodnight, all the things you'll never need
Goodnight all the things you hate indeed
Good, good, good, night.
Night, good night!
I can't play these games with anyone who came
to be the gamer of the violate Voltaire and I do not know
and I do not care about anyone at all!
Who just plays these games.
Goodnight!
Goodnight, dark undercity.
Goodnight things that are not pretty.
Goodnight people who are not many at all
and good night all the nightmares, athletes and their involvement in this all
goodnight. Equally saying I never want to sleep here really. Goodnight.
You are never going be plenty and its sooner or later so bitch will make you
go goodnight forever.
Good night! I wish it forever.
Cause things just got to change.
And again, goodnight.
Comments
Post a Comment