Day 53

  I feel asleep heated and I woke up in a boring classroom and I found my true self and identity awaken for the first time in my life and I was tried of the degrade and all the bones in the parade of the bats and the cheerleaders with bat wings and all the people of the caverns and the demons in the taverns
and the people and their egrets. I feel myself become the animal of the center of the place
that was a hawk of industry to fight the bats with not the feet but the falcon the friend of me and the bats all got eaten and then I saw myself in the westlands,
a place, a desert and the past of the times of holly and the jolly and the center of the party was a type of drink athon for the woodstock memory days.
 I saw the catcus and the pine all together making me realize why the hawks and bats do not fight together! A! A! Why you don't even know you're not human is a damn. Shame.

But the bats swing and bling but never realizing anything and never realizing anything at all.
But what of the guns and alcohol and anything to move their crooked world as right to ruin the worlds
of importance and true nature. That are of real nature.
I awoke to the hawk of myself and all around where dead bats.

Comments

Popular Posts