Working yet again.
Maybe Bunker Comics intro needs more than a 1 page or such intro but I think I am going to continue on the route I am seeking for two page intros to each selected series. But in a sort, the train of Bunker Comics will not stop in particular. You understand the idea of each series having a train compartment, but this one as well having a train compartment has structures attached and each structure is different. The ideal of the first endeavor in minimum effort and the later stronger efforts in the sum of layers. Instead of just being some simple route of work and of as well...some series in particular are larger than others and have been worked on before-and frankly will not serve to undo all that work but rather add onto it. There was quiet a dark age in which I was blocked from even working on these series because of Shark on Campus but no more. I bring that I will say nothing of these series as just elements for storytelling but all the sum the voice of storytelling indeed. I will not be in a rush to tell these tales and I will not be beaten nor accosted for them. I will tell each as I see. Storytelling and purposes within to tale and if that leds to posts or not then so be it, it was a fun Spring Summer, but now begins the work towards Summer and the best Summer life can give!
Comments
Post a Comment