No more mediocrity. as of the near end summer 2016.
No more mediocrity. Summer 2016.
Wake up to a brand new day in the world of comics
find the heart betrayed and the dreams have not gone away
because I won't be betrayed by what I am paid in the eye.
I won't be betrayed and I will not be stayed to stay on a rock
for crows to pick me as the volcano maiden watches.
I will not be pompeiied. Made to suffer to everyone dies around me
cause they can not see the crows falling as the air gets thicker.
I felt the end and then I stepped through betrayal to betray their innocence
of pride in a mediocre reality, no your never gonna win when all you see is blank yellow
and not the multi colored spectrum of printed dotts in the moving image, newspaper.
Can only see the bark as they pass onto their classes and the dread of what life is not for.
I betray their innocence to have such pride in hating on me and everything of any thing that reaches not to be consumed but be them. Summer 2016, I give you another chance, no- I dodge a ball over
your head and it flooded with nonsense of your realization; reality is bitter and you're not in the center
pick me up no one did, I did that all myself.
Wake up to a brand new day in the world of comics
find the heart betrayed and the dreams have not gone away
because I won't be betrayed by what I am paid in the eye.
I won't be betrayed and I will not be stayed to stay on a rock
for crows to pick me as the volcano maiden watches.
I will not be pompeiied. Made to suffer to everyone dies around me
cause they can not see the crows falling as the air gets thicker.
I felt the end and then I stepped through betrayal to betray their innocence
of pride in a mediocre reality, no your never gonna win when all you see is blank yellow
and not the multi colored spectrum of printed dotts in the moving image, newspaper.
Can only see the bark as they pass onto their classes and the dread of what life is not for.
I betray their innocence to have such pride in hating on me and everything of any thing that reaches not to be consumed but be them. Summer 2016, I give you another chance, no- I dodge a ball over
your head and it flooded with nonsense of your realization; reality is bitter and you're not in the center
pick me up no one did, I did that all myself.
Comments
Post a Comment