Day 54

  All alone in the valley of the conditions of hate and thought I wanted to be cyberpunk I was too late to say it before they claim it to be their most centerful idea that they ever which made. And I was had and I did not have a damn for anyone at all...!
Who did not believe in the works of the nature and only of their own salvation living a world of ego.
And then I was trapped in a world of gothos and ghosted ethos.
A ghosted ethos sung the trees.
All alone in the valley of the conditions of hate and though I wanted to be cyberpunk
I was too late to say it and before they claim it I will have my revenge for the tale I wanted
to started but could never tale because the place crawling with ghosted ethos of egos that are so swallow and ugly for of course you never cared about anyone. But your own opinions. But your own self. And I had nothing in me else I feel down, I scream out what happened to the society that may be- targeted for being who I was. As if was a crime, go fuck yourself.

Go fuck yourself.

Caused I was drowning as the waters of the orange hatred came at me in a "v"
and then I sprung many boats and was all free from this place of ghosts and worlds of tender cruel hosts. Capturing those of the real worlds they boast never knowing they stricken the body of the real worlds at all and cause their own down fall.

Comments

Popular Posts