Day 58


I feeling like writing my feelings or will I reach the essay.
I was freaking tired and I know why I know that have some support up your sleeve.
Much of the impact, you give me strength but I am not that convinced at all,
You toy with me, I write a confession to you and I know you feel it too, but never are you going to act to stop avoiding me and playing with me even though we see each other more than anyone who else I would ever hang with but dodge out on me.
Dodge out on me, I won't dodge in, I come back and never have the ideal.
Just go and never return cause I really don't care you know, I waste my last good effort breaking off the interest of a good girl on a shit like you, you play me.
You play me. Keep playing dodgeball, I won't notice at all
its too fucking late. Later.
Its too fucking late, later.
Too fucking late, later.

Dodge and dodge play your basketball yet you cannot weave out of your own pain
when I will never recognize you again!
You will never make the goal, you have all the cards lined and never once can you lose
and yet you never shot, go and fucking end the game for yourself.
Keep on playing by yourself and frankly you'll up alone
all your fucking kids in foster home,
you think you have it aligned
but you done lost your mine,
you just gonna by dodgeball with anyone else at all.
Anyone at all...
Play your games and never try to find me.
Cause dodgeball not for whores.

Comments

Popular Posts