Review completed.
The review is completed and now I can work on Sunglasses to its full extent.
In working on this discovered the ability of mine to actually reach goals. Other people will sell you short but its proven I can have the skill and the logistics and no one can stop me. And frankly if you have a comic book idea, MK MZODERN can much help you out as in told in this story of the strength of MK MZODERN and now that you know. Not only can I make a comic but build your entire brand because of those graphic design skills and more ( which is a comic). Contact JHMTMKODERN@GMAIL.COM but in lowercases for comics and graphic design and all else it certain is pricey but its worth it. Imagine me doing this for your comic and a review for your comic and getting views to your blog and website. That is skill. And frankly if you want things done, and you understand literature and its quality this is the place of much for you.
Now that the review is completed I made some changes the Kyeombi book, there will only be two pages per series and not all will be done and I am not going to fit them in the format of the problem in the Trance Persay Post. But its time for new original things and rather animations once again.
There is much to talk about and will continue with the focus of nude women and all else inrest and more things, the Worlds of MK MZODERN. I mention there is a second part about the next semester but I am not going to post that. This will particular comic will be featured on Tapastic and more so people coming in can find the origins of each comic page and that will be a thrill. All else there are central comics who follow the same mannerism and I have been doing those in the background and then mentioning I was doing them. These frankly are Country Corps and similars. Will release the comics as I see fit.
And there is still Shark on Campus and all else the Technogothica arc in which we will explore lots of nifty things.
In working on this discovered the ability of mine to actually reach goals. Other people will sell you short but its proven I can have the skill and the logistics and no one can stop me. And frankly if you have a comic book idea, MK MZODERN can much help you out as in told in this story of the strength of MK MZODERN and now that you know. Not only can I make a comic but build your entire brand because of those graphic design skills and more ( which is a comic). Contact JHMTMKODERN@GMAIL.COM but in lowercases for comics and graphic design and all else it certain is pricey but its worth it. Imagine me doing this for your comic and a review for your comic and getting views to your blog and website. That is skill. And frankly if you want things done, and you understand literature and its quality this is the place of much for you.
Now that the review is completed I made some changes the Kyeombi book, there will only be two pages per series and not all will be done and I am not going to fit them in the format of the problem in the Trance Persay Post. But its time for new original things and rather animations once again.
There is much to talk about and will continue with the focus of nude women and all else inrest and more things, the Worlds of MK MZODERN. I mention there is a second part about the next semester but I am not going to post that. This will particular comic will be featured on Tapastic and more so people coming in can find the origins of each comic page and that will be a thrill. All else there are central comics who follow the same mannerism and I have been doing those in the background and then mentioning I was doing them. These frankly are Country Corps and similars. Will release the comics as I see fit.
And there is still Shark on Campus and all else the Technogothica arc in which we will explore lots of nifty things.
Comments
Post a Comment