Sunglasses, Launching 4 and more.
I am going to do some practice coloring using Sunglasses and will show the particular pages in particular...and all the while Launching 4 ties into this time period as well as in the August I created the particular story. But with much changes. The main character Jon will be using a baseball bat to fight Phottesus the giant. And much of the effect will save the individuals who will become apart of the Launching 4 after this attack by Aslaron on the mall along with the help of the lone launcher Garth. I think this is better than the origin story I had crafted in the project of 2009.
Also such a great time when apparently people like to copycat the idea without consent. However I am not doing this particular story for that issue, but for the effect of that era in which I was creating Sunglasses. Above all Inrest was important in this time and gave an important frame of reference for these particular comics in terms of what to base of the culture off of in doing the ideas and then in Launching 4 what not to do for it to be a show.
The next thing to do is coloring to be of what is the next goal in comic creation, however I like to use watercolor and pencils and that is my particular style. And I am going to try this style on different types of paper, lined, news craft , printer paper and perhaps canvas. Canvas is the one I am the most familiar with coloring on. I will be experimenting with color.
As previous stated the new stories will have comic complements and will be focused on certain things observed in the real world.
In Sunglasses, I wanted to show you how the original looked in comparison to now. But I say that is too much information and I am not going to replace it. Now we reach the true summits of MM culture. And have climbed the mountain in part. It seems I have solved all my original problems in part.
Also such a great time when apparently people like to copycat the idea without consent. However I am not doing this particular story for that issue, but for the effect of that era in which I was creating Sunglasses. Above all Inrest was important in this time and gave an important frame of reference for these particular comics in terms of what to base of the culture off of in doing the ideas and then in Launching 4 what not to do for it to be a show.
The next thing to do is coloring to be of what is the next goal in comic creation, however I like to use watercolor and pencils and that is my particular style. And I am going to try this style on different types of paper, lined, news craft , printer paper and perhaps canvas. Canvas is the one I am the most familiar with coloring on. I will be experimenting with color.
As previous stated the new stories will have comic complements and will be focused on certain things observed in the real world.
In Sunglasses, I wanted to show you how the original looked in comparison to now. But I say that is too much information and I am not going to replace it. Now we reach the true summits of MM culture. And have climbed the mountain in part. It seems I have solved all my original problems in part.
Comments
Post a Comment