Day 59



This song called Quantum Control is basically like QNN of the different CNN and really suite up for this and you get up. That;s it.

Suite Up, suite up and you get up and then you may shut up.
Quantum Control, all the people know it
is the math and science of the alliance in the shadow
controlling every good thing you have in you
to constrain you to become a tool
and then you loose you,
listening to blashempies and they hate you
you! You, and I know it. I know it.
I know it- is not true.

You cannot control the Quantum  Control
you  have no right for the insight of life.
I may be the only one who gives a damn
and I have the seven card of all these lambs
oh, who, oh who, who, oh, who, oh who
gave a damn to control the Quantum Control.

Suite up, suite up and you get up.
Suite up and yet you know I was the man.
I have the quantum control in my hand
its all about respect and yet you have known none
for yourself all this time and never will learn any
of Quantum Control
you have already lost your fucking soul.

I have the cards of all these lambs let them
be raccoons making trash as they please,
oh who, who, who oh, who, who, oh, oh.
Can fall for all this and be so people happy?
Who can fall for this to be so happy!!!!!!!!!!!

Try the ones who fall into blashempy you are not God
for you see.

Suite and I deal you the deal the joker, you never control Quantum
Control because you'll know how anyone feels when you are trapped
in a world of your self importance above all else anyone who has ever lived.

Begin Quantum  Control least you know it, you were fucking around and only
never have the power ever to make it yourself because you are responsible for it all.
Never at all, you are just a human in a sheep and raccoon costume just being an animal
and dress up instead of suiting up.

Comments

Popular Posts