Torture in Art Class.

I combine Black Pepper, Dark Valentine and more to create this story. Many of which the previous stories from Altar Pained Starfight were to break a new air into creating your own works. And one of which people had beaten the air from out of you, you come back. With a better story.
This one is of Torture in Art Class and desperately wished to be somewhere else because that teacher was nothing more of a predator and those who followed her complacent enlisted slaves you could also say at that would run over a person and not check if they are alive. That be as it may. The class was torture because it was two classes. The classic savages of art hill prime pride. And the nicer lesser estated prideful folks. And note this is a community college, you should not be prideful in having a so called car and job to add into something of a club. It is sick. A freaking community college. Just go there to learn and that's it, no one cares about you and not about your shit-its not highschool and go to hell and fuck off literally is all this story is not about. And what do you think this means, these bastards who no nothing of art-think they are advents and geniuses and its pretty sick and if not annoying. Where your hope comes from literally driving to community college with some lame lesser job in which probably do not even do well thus it being lame and the lesser. You are trash that literally is trying to build itself up to be something its not. I must say "its" is terrible to describe people but that is truly how I fell about racist fools who know nothing of society and nothing of art and basically teaching hicks of the country does not solve everything at all of their particular could be problems that are very plaguing to our society.

You see, its is what I can say-these people are just zombies trying to be people. And such of the course, I may have liked particular individual. But really in that atmosphere, there was no point at all and I really did not like it and if anything how? Could you reach such a person so coated?  And rather to give them a chance is to risk being stabbed by these faggots. But I made the effort and was stabbed and so you see, if you face aggression in getting to talk to people, you should not openly speak were these bastards can intervene and try to fuck with you. But that is the ill of this fake world. But come now in the next post will explain what I have been preparing for two weeks.

Comments

Popular Posts