Apollo vs Sunglasses.
I face going back to amend these forgotten stories but the past is often painful. Seeing as I have finally reached the ideal and surpassed my limits of the past- I see that terribly much of it is hiding away from dark themes but sometimes you can no longer hide from dark themes at all. And that you have to confront them and at times fight through them and mostly in becoming a writer and artist, you will have to confront them alone and much of which you can guess- the darkness is of self and self skill in art. Many of which measures a good artist and writer is the ability to not be hung up by the darkness of self and nor the lack of skill in art and it is rather a perfect balance in which you have to uptake. However when I speak of the origins of these stories it was back ten years ago when of course I did not have the same skills nor ability to cope with things as I do now. For the fact it was the start of the new part of my life and much changes happened. Why would you guess Apollo and Levi are grouped later together in Forge, it is because they all have to do with coping with teenage issues, adventures and growing up and more to the effect; sex.
Sex is something strong but it ties into each one of these stories, and much of course these stories actually fit together in ways yet even seen but because of the sex theme they have a similar quality in scale of content. Both projects could be said to be derailed and if not kept by sex from even growing ever more in their story. But albeit, I say that is all that could have ever happened. There is no way I could have ever surpassed these markers in the self. Back then I kept it a secret I drew naked women.
Now after struggling with the issue a bit and not at all- I am free to tell it as it is. As well as you should know how easy it truly is to being a good artist and writer in accomplishing the things you want and need is believing that you can succeed with certain tools and preparation.You often need plans and such. And simply in the stories the plan is to just relate and release. And that is all you should be working forward to, as writer or drawer because no matter what you do, you can always be inflicted with things you are not able nor willing to talk about but a plan does indeed help.
Sex is something strong but it ties into each one of these stories, and much of course these stories actually fit together in ways yet even seen but because of the sex theme they have a similar quality in scale of content. Both projects could be said to be derailed and if not kept by sex from even growing ever more in their story. But albeit, I say that is all that could have ever happened. There is no way I could have ever surpassed these markers in the self. Back then I kept it a secret I drew naked women.
Now after struggling with the issue a bit and not at all- I am free to tell it as it is. As well as you should know how easy it truly is to being a good artist and writer in accomplishing the things you want and need is believing that you can succeed with certain tools and preparation.You often need plans and such. And simply in the stories the plan is to just relate and release. And that is all you should be working forward to, as writer or drawer because no matter what you do, you can always be inflicted with things you are not able nor willing to talk about but a plan does indeed help.
Comments
Post a Comment