day 40 mm



This was the single last day I worked on Slayers of Wolve vol 1 and frankly everything else as follows it was a great day of going to that history lab and frankly realizing more of the same what I know now and what my particular feelings were like for that girl I sat in front of yet still could not reach and the class activity hardly gave it a chance. I wished this was it for proving myself as a writer. I was weak when I returned to that room and there in that place some one was waiting for me and somehow I survived a deadly ordeal. But nothing would ever be the same as I went into October.
I did just in part stay in bed for a large part of Saturday and watch old cartoons because I was tried and wanted not to think about what happened the night before, was nothing short of an assassination attempt for finally completing my written work to say I would not be put down and out by the english class as someone who had no talent in writing and frankly-it proves a great point of the dangers in that estate when this happens. And of every danger being as well as real as any danger in any guise of a false estate of freedom as one of demonry and surest tempest to prevent any real freedom or any real nature.
Comments
Post a Comment