MK MZODERN about.
Once upon a time in 2013, I was set off and went onto a journey to prove I was the better writer and storyteller of everyone and actually knew what he was doing with writing and his life. I have no fuckery on my name. But many other people do, and the process of after I ditched that shit hole after another semester of what was a repeat of mediocre behavior in which I tried to get away from Forge- I finally decided to end the story gap of my life and dedicated myself to find methods and practices in which to make my ideal life my ideal life and thus after much adventures and struggles and enemies and bad encounters with people and even more adventures but to the torment of tragedy have found the answer to become a comic book artist and better than any one else, who is taught and who is not.
Herein, I clap back at all the slimy folks and tell their stories whether they like it or not and frankly it is all their fault for believing they are educated in the craft of writing when they are just getting off for being people of an university's commercialized way people should ever be. They are retards with no skill in real life and can never use such " pride" in their "learned talents" to do anything worthwhile for anyone or theirselves but destroy. Behold a real education that is not a scam but a lifestyle and a journey and the original journey which started it all has soon begun to end. And this is that tale. Be warned. The contents within are not for children.
Herein, I clap back at all the slimy folks and tell their stories whether they like it or not and frankly it is all their fault for believing they are educated in the craft of writing when they are just getting off for being people of an university's commercialized way people should ever be. They are retards with no skill in real life and can never use such " pride" in their "learned talents" to do anything worthwhile for anyone or theirselves but destroy. Behold a real education that is not a scam but a lifestyle and a journey and the original journey which started it all has soon begun to end. And this is that tale. Be warned. The contents within are not for children.
Comments
Post a Comment