Spring Summer. The True Focus of The Windows.

We are bringing things to a close, we are moving forward into a brighter day. One of well leaned light out of a lavender window, things are coming to a close. I have fought and been fought thus in this place. I find myself an ace.

Herein; will recover the series of Spring after of 2015 that land of beyond and bring them to their start. Revive Romu and set the Arise a Fire. Along with this the picture version of  Altar Pained Starfight, however does not follow the one written and will be a story of stories in true, this all on our Camelot Train in Hyperspace.

You may see the comics and yet you may yet to see them but they come with no lack of service, no lack of sacrifice  and they are good enough. Furthermore with Sunglasses as the leader and several other series under, I will consider all these stories to be one thing called Bunker Comics. And this is the true start of it, not as conception but a reality.

Comments

Popular Posts