day 34
One of which gives you an over view of things is that if you stand on a ledge people just cannot reach you as well as someone walking near you cannot touch you. Seemingly in a world of their in own, and you in a world of your own. Mostly I say that many people lived in worlds vastly different than anyone at all. Lived in different worlds forever never knowing the darker inner style but for always for falling for the market obstacles of the place.I decided what if there was a particular game to represent how terribly divided everyone was. And how many people would never notice that they were targets until it was too late. I tried to develop a story using Moira and the concept of a shooter player but it did not work out in then but at least I jotted down the idea. This ultimately can be used to create a game or story about the particular time period in which people did not care for each other and basically everyone was there for his or her self and no truth would ever be found because of this mindset that allowed much crimes to happen. There were normal people who did care about people but that was never the prevailing culture at all.
Comments
Post a Comment