day 42 mk mzodern


Certain Sunday of Adventure, went out to the estranged third floor lobby and watched horror movie with an assortment of friends and folks and frankly it was a perfect opportunity to get back out into the world after that particular dreaded event however the movie in question just made me cringe and leer and basically what was the point of the movie at all? But oh well, I found out an important dynamic about the groups of third floor, they all seemed liked they were all haunted by something indeed and unlike people on my floor- I actually ventured to other floors and met with other people as a casual basis type of thing for more than one reason if not two. I think that it was a great day when I watched this movie which such folks because I was able to recognize a new dynamic for writing -much you know today- mm culture and this in particular is what fueled the idea as well it may have existed well before then.

But it was an advent adventure that yielded results and great time to relax before going back to the english class were the teacher would be willing to grind me another one- this is a joke as the movie involved pines and trees and the forest and killing and much killing indeed.

Comments

Popular Posts