The review in its summit. One.
Day 43
I talk more or how my feelings got even more for the particular girl in English class and frankly I did not felt bad for pursuing the girl in history.
Day 44
Speaks mostly about how I sat on the bench near the history pavilion and reflected a bit about how unfriendly even just sitting in the area was. Often I reflect on how the pavilion reminded me of a forest and the seats seemed to seep into rotten wood as I reflect on how rotten the estate was and I had to pretend as if this was not the wilderness at all.
Day 45
Another day in progress, it was a Saturday and frankly I say another girl in which I tried not to notice in history class, she usually hung out and walked with a blonde haired girl and basically I was very attracted to her when I saw her up close. The particular woman smoked and talked in the hallway on her phone and several times I ignored her even been there as I already had enough likes in me, but it really just does not work like that. You either like someone or you do not and I realized that I liked her appearance and recognized I had compassion for the times in which she was talking on the phone as it looked as if she was having a hard time. The story became one of horizons. We would pass each at vital times where doors had seemed closed so to speak. But that is something that is mostly rather to be talked on later on than here particularly. But this herein was the day I finally gave in, to recognize her and tried to be more right in being truthful.
Day 46
This day in short could be recognized by the teacher commanding me to speak or asking me to speak and since I do not like the teacher, I will say command. I spoke finally and everyone was amazed at my voice and yes-the girl I liked looked on in simple appraisal of my argument and speaking as she did much with everyone else, okay most people.
Day 47 This particular day is actually the same day as the previous and rather is separated as another day because of the work of the drunken turtle I wrote about and if not the rash studying I did for a psychology test that may as well been doomed from the start. I wrote about not be constrained to brutal corrupt systems and frankly I wished to just be a drunken turtle.
Day 48
This particular day, the girls I often met at the fire emergency protocols, were having great fun and perhaps success in which was organizing special meals for a Halloween Celebration. It often felt as if there was great positivity flowing from them which gave me life. I oft appreciated that we had this event and that they were the head of it and it particular included a lot of other activities as well. I might estate they gave the bland food a kick and rather from a dinning hall in which taking cereal was mostly the norm of what you sometimes paid for- this was great. However, I recognized when I was in the 3rd floor that same day, one of them had gotten drunk and this great negativity of the dorm followed them and surrounded their positivity. As if trying to get them down where the people and their particular hidden insider friends-were attacking them and I saw they had decorated their lounge.
I realized the great ideal of mine that became mm culture, which is basically with a black background and highlights. And has an inner culture of nu-metal and djent and is urban and involves rain or nature as a part of its element. As well as I became more motivated as I realized that the third floor was worse than the fourth and people on either side where being hurt by the system and someone was driving it forward on this particular floor. As if they were not in mandate with the depression and system that they wanted everyone to be in. And be victim to. I clearly was angry. And I could say that did care about people and that this was clearly not right at all and the perpetrator had to pay for their crimes. Or rather perpetrators.
From what I had observed I thought of only one person, the girl in history lab however someone thought I was thinking for her out of compassion and that night I fled down the adjacent hall and rather did so, so no one could know what I did know for any people to be on trail and do what they did best in terms of their captivity here and what they were forced to do.
I met the girl in sight coming into the building as I left for outside using the stairs to turn to go to out to the front of the building where all the plants lie. She looked so ditzy per say and rather confident in her act of being a normal student. But I had caught on to her and what she was doing and rather refused to go any further near her and went the opposite direction and luckily her back was not turned to against me-where she could see me. There was too much proof and I would use the myth of love to force the answers out of her of who she was and why she did it and by damnation my fellows I did it.
Day 49
Speaks basically of being inspired by the events to conspire a new way of thinking and rather I was at calm in finding the answers I so found that day, were reached through the discovery of the evident threat on the third floor was actually the girl from history lab who sat at the back and said these hellos to me and more so, to basically solve my problem all I needed to do was take her out on a date or pledge to date her and simply in this system it would have the effect of maligning her to be forced to think of me in such way in which I was now forced to think of her or conspire even more unknowns.
Basically I could not particularly make any moves on the girls I did like but the girl herself was still a danger with uncalculated possibilities and likely could be said to do anything akin to murder. Who knows how the girl would respond to begin with but at least I was making progress and I could always invent a way and reason to reach any of these girls later. It was a calm of realizing I could stop this girl and her evil as well as put an end to the system and it was a great day as well. Some of the people instead of attacking when they realized I knew-grew supportive and did nothing when previously known to stab people who had figured out secrets. It was a great day and I mean this from the bottom of my heart," I could fuck that girl over". Quiet literally.
Day 50 and the november cover.
The november cover itself took a great effort and great envisionment of part. The Day 50 is where there is a massive departure from before as I became very directed and instructed in what I should do.
Day 51.
However realizing the brutal reality of what was happening and the fact that all my goals of coming to that school indeed were dashed. I had not met anyone.And I had not done anything really of what I wanted to do with anyone and that was make comics. I had to struggle and I had to investigate to even date or this nasty fucker was going to send these rumors and false messages to get distrust flowing my way and frankly tried to play around with everyone and their lives on the third floor. Basically all the proof lied in the fact she was often followed by people and next she was often not there and never socialized really with anyone at all and hid out in her room and frankly displayed suspicious if not frightening activity and behavior in that particular elevator. I was very depressed and very tried and I sat on a bench as if I had been hanged and waited for the library to open to work on what I could work on, now knowing of this girl as the kingpin in the system's operation at least in the dorm and the third level and possibly other levels. No one knew what I knew and continued in their activities and way of being misled as normal. It pissed me off they could not find out for theirselves and that there was no one like me and I could not be selfish in this regard, maybe such other folk remained best unknown by eyes as I was now directly connected by know of this girl and forced into acting as if I truly cared about her. I did have her and many viewers fooled but that was all apart of the act but I felt as much as I had fallen into a trap instead of got grand clues to solve a grand mystery but I did not dwell on looking at it like that. And rather she was unfortunate that she was going to not be the intelligent miss but the one who was a monster miss and I would treat her as such. Making it hard for me and many people to live normal and natural lives. This went in my mind as I was dazed and sleeping and seemingly down on my luck in terms of morale and then I felt dizzy and here came the idea of reaching for a goal but be derailed by a delusional and vicious and pride bearing of hate society inside another culture that is equally dishonest and brutal in its own matters.
I talk more or how my feelings got even more for the particular girl in English class and frankly I did not felt bad for pursuing the girl in history.
Day 44
Speaks mostly about how I sat on the bench near the history pavilion and reflected a bit about how unfriendly even just sitting in the area was. Often I reflect on how the pavilion reminded me of a forest and the seats seemed to seep into rotten wood as I reflect on how rotten the estate was and I had to pretend as if this was not the wilderness at all.
Day 45
Another day in progress, it was a Saturday and frankly I say another girl in which I tried not to notice in history class, she usually hung out and walked with a blonde haired girl and basically I was very attracted to her when I saw her up close. The particular woman smoked and talked in the hallway on her phone and several times I ignored her even been there as I already had enough likes in me, but it really just does not work like that. You either like someone or you do not and I realized that I liked her appearance and recognized I had compassion for the times in which she was talking on the phone as it looked as if she was having a hard time. The story became one of horizons. We would pass each at vital times where doors had seemed closed so to speak. But that is something that is mostly rather to be talked on later on than here particularly. But this herein was the day I finally gave in, to recognize her and tried to be more right in being truthful.
Day 46
This day in short could be recognized by the teacher commanding me to speak or asking me to speak and since I do not like the teacher, I will say command. I spoke finally and everyone was amazed at my voice and yes-the girl I liked looked on in simple appraisal of my argument and speaking as she did much with everyone else, okay most people.
Day 47 This particular day is actually the same day as the previous and rather is separated as another day because of the work of the drunken turtle I wrote about and if not the rash studying I did for a psychology test that may as well been doomed from the start. I wrote about not be constrained to brutal corrupt systems and frankly I wished to just be a drunken turtle.
Day 48
This particular day, the girls I often met at the fire emergency protocols, were having great fun and perhaps success in which was organizing special meals for a Halloween Celebration. It often felt as if there was great positivity flowing from them which gave me life. I oft appreciated that we had this event and that they were the head of it and it particular included a lot of other activities as well. I might estate they gave the bland food a kick and rather from a dinning hall in which taking cereal was mostly the norm of what you sometimes paid for- this was great. However, I recognized when I was in the 3rd floor that same day, one of them had gotten drunk and this great negativity of the dorm followed them and surrounded their positivity. As if trying to get them down where the people and their particular hidden insider friends-were attacking them and I saw they had decorated their lounge.
I realized the great ideal of mine that became mm culture, which is basically with a black background and highlights. And has an inner culture of nu-metal and djent and is urban and involves rain or nature as a part of its element. As well as I became more motivated as I realized that the third floor was worse than the fourth and people on either side where being hurt by the system and someone was driving it forward on this particular floor. As if they were not in mandate with the depression and system that they wanted everyone to be in. And be victim to. I clearly was angry. And I could say that did care about people and that this was clearly not right at all and the perpetrator had to pay for their crimes. Or rather perpetrators.
From what I had observed I thought of only one person, the girl in history lab however someone thought I was thinking for her out of compassion and that night I fled down the adjacent hall and rather did so, so no one could know what I did know for any people to be on trail and do what they did best in terms of their captivity here and what they were forced to do.
I met the girl in sight coming into the building as I left for outside using the stairs to turn to go to out to the front of the building where all the plants lie. She looked so ditzy per say and rather confident in her act of being a normal student. But I had caught on to her and what she was doing and rather refused to go any further near her and went the opposite direction and luckily her back was not turned to against me-where she could see me. There was too much proof and I would use the myth of love to force the answers out of her of who she was and why she did it and by damnation my fellows I did it.
Day 49
Speaks basically of being inspired by the events to conspire a new way of thinking and rather I was at calm in finding the answers I so found that day, were reached through the discovery of the evident threat on the third floor was actually the girl from history lab who sat at the back and said these hellos to me and more so, to basically solve my problem all I needed to do was take her out on a date or pledge to date her and simply in this system it would have the effect of maligning her to be forced to think of me in such way in which I was now forced to think of her or conspire even more unknowns.
Basically I could not particularly make any moves on the girls I did like but the girl herself was still a danger with uncalculated possibilities and likely could be said to do anything akin to murder. Who knows how the girl would respond to begin with but at least I was making progress and I could always invent a way and reason to reach any of these girls later. It was a calm of realizing I could stop this girl and her evil as well as put an end to the system and it was a great day as well. Some of the people instead of attacking when they realized I knew-grew supportive and did nothing when previously known to stab people who had figured out secrets. It was a great day and I mean this from the bottom of my heart," I could fuck that girl over". Quiet literally.
Day 50 and the november cover.
The november cover itself took a great effort and great envisionment of part. The Day 50 is where there is a massive departure from before as I became very directed and instructed in what I should do.
Day 51.
However realizing the brutal reality of what was happening and the fact that all my goals of coming to that school indeed were dashed. I had not met anyone.And I had not done anything really of what I wanted to do with anyone and that was make comics. I had to struggle and I had to investigate to even date or this nasty fucker was going to send these rumors and false messages to get distrust flowing my way and frankly tried to play around with everyone and their lives on the third floor. Basically all the proof lied in the fact she was often followed by people and next she was often not there and never socialized really with anyone at all and hid out in her room and frankly displayed suspicious if not frightening activity and behavior in that particular elevator. I was very depressed and very tried and I sat on a bench as if I had been hanged and waited for the library to open to work on what I could work on, now knowing of this girl as the kingpin in the system's operation at least in the dorm and the third level and possibly other levels. No one knew what I knew and continued in their activities and way of being misled as normal. It pissed me off they could not find out for theirselves and that there was no one like me and I could not be selfish in this regard, maybe such other folk remained best unknown by eyes as I was now directly connected by know of this girl and forced into acting as if I truly cared about her. I did have her and many viewers fooled but that was all apart of the act but I felt as much as I had fallen into a trap instead of got grand clues to solve a grand mystery but I did not dwell on looking at it like that. And rather she was unfortunate that she was going to not be the intelligent miss but the one who was a monster miss and I would treat her as such. Making it hard for me and many people to live normal and natural lives. This went in my mind as I was dazed and sleeping and seemingly down on my luck in terms of morale and then I felt dizzy and here came the idea of reaching for a goal but be derailed by a delusional and vicious and pride bearing of hate society inside another culture that is equally dishonest and brutal in its own matters.
Comments
Post a Comment