The break and Sunglasses.
Now that we are all caught up and I will continue to write these instances of events of MK MZODERN, for the betterment of anything I am excluding Bunker Comics and that includes Sunglasses from being worked on as if on update on this site. Indeed, it is best to just have an offline version and basically this what all that time from the fall 2016 to yesterday said. While Malibu is the theme, Spring Summer is about over in the terms of this decision. As right now, its just not healthy nor well for the content to focus on these ideals. But it is not in terms of another. The particulars of Inrest; I will now focus on. And then I will write all the reviews for the comic and then move onto the coloring phase. Unfortunately, I am not going to say how I will color anything at all.
The approach of Sunglasses however has changed and much like with any story you do, if you have not notice, things will change and are supposed to change as well when I attempted Egypt 99. While I tried to do it, the format I tried to equate Egypt 99 was not well at all for the story and what I plan to do with the story. I for the heck of moving on will not reveal anything about the future projects because now there is no purpose to stating them now that the previous mzodern is completely gone.
But particular with this Inrest; I will be estating the different characters, and it will be one page alone and full in color for each character. And their can be variants of each character as well and then we will have a parade and then find mes. Finally, after all this time.
The approach of Sunglasses however has changed and much like with any story you do, if you have not notice, things will change and are supposed to change as well when I attempted Egypt 99. While I tried to do it, the format I tried to equate Egypt 99 was not well at all for the story and what I plan to do with the story. I for the heck of moving on will not reveal anything about the future projects because now there is no purpose to stating them now that the previous mzodern is completely gone.
But particular with this Inrest; I will be estating the different characters, and it will be one page alone and full in color for each character. And their can be variants of each character as well and then we will have a parade and then find mes. Finally, after all this time.
Comments
Post a Comment