day 28

 I went to that class that day , but however I now had a new role and I was not focusing on Real Nature, nor Forge nor the Conflagration, just these posts for MK MZODERN whom from out of the bat of speaking of news and song all in one probably.  It was a new experience and I was freed from my past but I choose eventually to integrate with my past so I would not get caught up on it in the next semester over or rather December and was seriously about what I was doing to not create these stories who were just there for popularity and then abandoned. No, the stories I created had utility as stories and great ones of great ideals and I would not let that go, in fact I would make that the particular major function of the website.
I escaped to the library and in series jots made my plans and such of making my plans was to finally reach in which I could create comics and faster and better than anyone else and that can be seen here. As I finally have reached the point in which I can create comics freely and no one can say- its not a comic because they frankly do not even know what
comics are. And more so I have reached also a point where no
one can tell me I do not know web design nor graphic design.
Because I'll tell you the truth, you really do not need to go to school
for any of the things I have done and you only go to school to see further
the climate of a work environment or for credits.

People in this era can become rich by playing games and simply,
you can become rich by doing things that no one in the comic industry
has any wit nor guts too do because they keep on envisioning these obstacles
for theirselves and others. This particular format you view is far different from the one
that is now used on the stories. It involves a great deal of discipline.
However, many people are often confused that they cannot do it, but they can if they just make theirselves do it.  I however am not going to explain the method but say it requires that you eat and
that you shit. And that you breathe in and exhale and that you are alive.

Comments

Popular Posts