great efforts

 A lot of new things are being done and really I am pushing boundaries. Much of which am leaving behind the past. I have with MK MZODERN and I will continue to do so. But I am also saying I am done believing that social media is the best the internet can be, I am just dragged into these sites for social prefixes and business prefixes while all the nice sites I grew with just disappear and the sites with any variety are porn and comic and frankly, what has the world become when you are looking backwards and not forwards, its pretty much the end. I see something better than social media sites.
I will not support the idea of social media at majority at all. Will make an effort to personify the boring internet filled with ideals of completion due to social media, into something were sites mean more than creating and are actually cherished for what they are. I do not believe social media is the endgame we should be pushing for. As it is trash and I have stayed too long in the gray area and finally its time to break away from being the least neutral, because I for one have better ideas for the internet.

Comments

Popular Posts