Celestia Viergos.
However this seems all this of the naming of the post and the particular sexual nature is to match the tone and texture of the skin and style of Celestia Viergos in my own way of talking about self. This is the story of a change, soon you will know of the characters even deeper than which I ever intended them to be known in the format much like that of the mk mzodern graphic novel. Kyeombi and the previous project can be said to be that last project practice era works I am going to create indeed.
While I would like to take the idea much longer to dwell upon- I think it is time for people to relate on their various ideals of books outside movie adaptions and learn to do it theirselves and all the methods I have can do exactly that and more, but that is just a hint of what I am planning to do with my knowledge and skills however there is no demand for this at all and I am not going to widely tell of it, but I seek to create a gathering were people share their adaptions using particular methods in which I discuss. But this will be displayed by different avatars instead of people actual. Because of the fact and of the accord that people have no respect for art even the "artists". And simply I am taking time to make these avatars and these character in for which many stories can be told in their light. This I am sure no one can figure out how to do well in that of a comic book effect so I do not have to be worrying about people stealing my idea. I well as hell know, that people even large scale comic book companies have trouble keeping up with their stories and such an idea of this level is far too complex for them to ever reach as they are and as their marketing structure is( it unwise to attempt). And if anyone did manage to do such a thing, they have just become my bitch and strengthen my point of the matter anyways. The point is eventually all these stories will change as the story structure of my telling changes and that is for a complexity in which can only be said " very different yet very fucked up for anyone else to come up with the same equation but grasping at straws". As well I am still wondering how people have become so fucked up that I have to consider the fact of people stealing my ideas. But the Celestia Viergos arc of her is all about the digital and the socialization of the digital and how and why people steal things such of information that does not belong. And these are great stories to be apart of Dark message.
While I would like to take the idea much longer to dwell upon- I think it is time for people to relate on their various ideals of books outside movie adaptions and learn to do it theirselves and all the methods I have can do exactly that and more, but that is just a hint of what I am planning to do with my knowledge and skills however there is no demand for this at all and I am not going to widely tell of it, but I seek to create a gathering were people share their adaptions using particular methods in which I discuss. But this will be displayed by different avatars instead of people actual. Because of the fact and of the accord that people have no respect for art even the "artists". And simply I am taking time to make these avatars and these character in for which many stories can be told in their light. This I am sure no one can figure out how to do well in that of a comic book effect so I do not have to be worrying about people stealing my idea. I well as hell know, that people even large scale comic book companies have trouble keeping up with their stories and such an idea of this level is far too complex for them to ever reach as they are and as their marketing structure is( it unwise to attempt). And if anyone did manage to do such a thing, they have just become my bitch and strengthen my point of the matter anyways. The point is eventually all these stories will change as the story structure of my telling changes and that is for a complexity in which can only be said " very different yet very fucked up for anyone else to come up with the same equation but grasping at straws". As well I am still wondering how people have become so fucked up that I have to consider the fact of people stealing my ideas. But the Celestia Viergos arc of her is all about the digital and the socialization of the digital and how and why people steal things such of information that does not belong. And these are great stories to be apart of Dark message.
Comments
Post a Comment