Whatever I did over the weekend I wish the weekend was longer and did not have to fuck around with people who want to so "married" to mediocre lives.
I did something amazing over the weekend, I tell you about Sunglasses, and over this weekend was able to define it ever more and thus have decided the first book to be 4 chapters instead of 13. The particular tale of Sunglasses has been rewritten and admitted ever more but always in writing the story there is a distraction. In the first two it was something purely developmental and in the last version which I do not like much at all because it really does nothing but compete a story with bad art in my opinion of a time where in which I had been betrayed by the ideals of education and learning. The dangers. And the lining of the eye to be hit with a felt bow of insanity rocks the mind with distortions causing the art style to be that of one painful concussion. People in which in both time period had tried to make my life their toy but I will not stand by and I will not bow down to anyone or any system that does not suite be and frankly, I want to tell of the true story behind Sunglasses and why things are as they are. I normally do even engage in the ideas of the ultimate dark deeds such as sexual crimes and inhumanity but in this one I do. Because in 2008, many little girls tried to toy with me as a toy. It is something for you to be profound knowledge. No matter the class and no matter the race and no matter the outlook people have become crafted to look at people as pure objects and nothing more. And this has been a long standing problem of modern society ever since ten years ago if not longer. Simply because how they see you they think they can get over crimes against you. This was kind of how racism was instead these people were of minority groups and thus here is the real trouble of society, there are too many uneducated folks and too many to be fooled in such that you can divide these uneducated folks into many groups if not two distinct pairs at a time but I am not going to get into that. I tried to encourage the themes of this in my work as I tried to draw Sunglasses as a graphic novel but failed when I just could handle the subject manner and the manner in which these particular girls attempted to bully me. They would parade me around the room, threatening to kiss or touch or fuck me. And they in particular believed they could do so because I was a smaller individual indeed than most of the males or rather to them was attractive. I just could handle the pain of why they inflicted on me and why if anything I had to include this into a story. But I am going to say its a much larger issue that cannot fit in the story. This I recognize looking into the story and it so large and so long and such pain of even looking back, I cannot refuse relooking at the situation of the past and ten years ago and behold. I really wish the weekend was longer but enough about that.
How does this tie into anything, 2008 was a year many things changed and which I engaged in projects in a higher scale than ever before, I tried making games, and books and even comics yet I could never find a great way of completion but the games and the writing for the comics started this year and rather I say that with the new methods I have developed- I can do the stories right with larger comic events and ones that are more crafted to which of telling the story and not fitting ideals of something that is truly flawed and cannot be done. There is no 4kidstv magic in an institution of backstabbing crows and there is no community unity of coming together to make projects and rather I say that- truly saturday mornings and friendships never did match because it was always me alone writing and writing and drawing and research and watching and learning all myself and in particular should not keep up an ideal of friendship in a world were there is none. None for people who fit no character for ifrits. Or devils who seem to grant wishes. But I am going to say that these ideals in this world of friendship are truly flawed by letting people think that people are just items to pass over actions on and not people with actual feelings. Let me say, no one has ever considered my feelings and truly have tried to kill me for the fact that I have feelings. And it is evident in self serving, pretenious, obnoxious, noxious and conceptually lost and retarded fellows who believe they are the "in crowd" of highschool for ever and it is annoying. People should not have to be dealing with the ideals of marriage talk during graphic design and all these other things, people pay for graphic design they should hear it and if your major is something to be of graphic design- you should take graphic design classes.
I had Dessacrow Academy not praised but insulted. I had people adding onto the insult by staying silent while their little fanciful whatnot projects that will never alit to a kin of a day are praised, it strikes me the problem of this society is allowing the uneducated to rule for too long and hinder people. And it is the fault of the educated proper in not doing what needs to be done to insure that people who have no respect for the eye of light akin to that which society thrives never grasp power in they use in the incorrect and least well manner indeed. I am going to redo Dessacrow Academy and I am going to finish just 1 page of the kyeombi comics and in addition to this I was able to complete the stories of before which were created around this time 3 years ago. Frankly, after these ideals of reasoning, in addition, I making a project to talk about the sexual nature all the same in which I talk about it here and frankly have decided to call it Teenage Confection and marks all the times in the transition to childhood to adulthood. Simply put this particular Teenage Confection is what the original looked at but could never say but with many methods its time for a change. I am going to reopen Tunnel Realms and MK MZODERN NOIR back up as well but in a different time. As well have decided to make 1866 a completely different blog. These will all be different from anything here and will be more progressive than ever before.
Of course, I talked about a new method and after this and all the recovery in Teenage Confection will create anew new storylines for the particular series using more effective and efficient means of story telling. Not to be bound to the serial method in which I have been bound. While I would like to follow particular stories, it is time for a change and the June event will show that of course- being rifled with is s0omething of the past.
How does this tie into anything, 2008 was a year many things changed and which I engaged in projects in a higher scale than ever before, I tried making games, and books and even comics yet I could never find a great way of completion but the games and the writing for the comics started this year and rather I say that with the new methods I have developed- I can do the stories right with larger comic events and ones that are more crafted to which of telling the story and not fitting ideals of something that is truly flawed and cannot be done. There is no 4kidstv magic in an institution of backstabbing crows and there is no community unity of coming together to make projects and rather I say that- truly saturday mornings and friendships never did match because it was always me alone writing and writing and drawing and research and watching and learning all myself and in particular should not keep up an ideal of friendship in a world were there is none. None for people who fit no character for ifrits. Or devils who seem to grant wishes. But I am going to say that these ideals in this world of friendship are truly flawed by letting people think that people are just items to pass over actions on and not people with actual feelings. Let me say, no one has ever considered my feelings and truly have tried to kill me for the fact that I have feelings. And it is evident in self serving, pretenious, obnoxious, noxious and conceptually lost and retarded fellows who believe they are the "in crowd" of highschool for ever and it is annoying. People should not have to be dealing with the ideals of marriage talk during graphic design and all these other things, people pay for graphic design they should hear it and if your major is something to be of graphic design- you should take graphic design classes.
I had Dessacrow Academy not praised but insulted. I had people adding onto the insult by staying silent while their little fanciful whatnot projects that will never alit to a kin of a day are praised, it strikes me the problem of this society is allowing the uneducated to rule for too long and hinder people. And it is the fault of the educated proper in not doing what needs to be done to insure that people who have no respect for the eye of light akin to that which society thrives never grasp power in they use in the incorrect and least well manner indeed. I am going to redo Dessacrow Academy and I am going to finish just 1 page of the kyeombi comics and in addition to this I was able to complete the stories of before which were created around this time 3 years ago. Frankly, after these ideals of reasoning, in addition, I making a project to talk about the sexual nature all the same in which I talk about it here and frankly have decided to call it Teenage Confection and marks all the times in the transition to childhood to adulthood. Simply put this particular Teenage Confection is what the original looked at but could never say but with many methods its time for a change. I am going to reopen Tunnel Realms and MK MZODERN NOIR back up as well but in a different time. As well have decided to make 1866 a completely different blog. These will all be different from anything here and will be more progressive than ever before.
Of course, I talked about a new method and after this and all the recovery in Teenage Confection will create anew new storylines for the particular series using more effective and efficient means of story telling. Not to be bound to the serial method in which I have been bound. While I would like to follow particular stories, it is time for a change and the June event will show that of course- being rifled with is s0omething of the past.
Comments
Post a Comment