day 39 mm


Surely this was the day all the same as when I completed Slayers of Wolve,
but why is it different to obviously class the writing therein and the writing of Slayers of Wolve completely different. I respected my work obviously in both estates yet due to the obvious bias
I faced I pied down my work as if not to waste the ink and effort to which of where people
did not necessarily recognize my craft and I was the one who got bashed over the head for being
a writer and was not at all recognized as one. But I had not to prove anything or nor reach for the approval of the teacher or anyone of that class, but solely in merit prove I was a writer to just in estate- a writer true who wrote a book in a week and got some pretty nifty reviews as well of my own self perspective and accomplishment. Divided to show of one where people are equally likely to put you down. And one where you can become your own hero and shake off their grips on you and " never lose your flames".

This also showcases the english and history labs in their happening that day in and which in both were activities of sorts going on and I still was could not find solutions to my romantic situations in either class. But while this had been fun- being stagnant and basically unable to reach anyone is enough to frustrate anyone and push them to reach their goals. And mostly I ended the finale chop to Slayers of Wolve, though later I often felt I got lost up in what was another triad of this place to pain people indeed. And only did this act just to prove myself to that girl in english class were I was often put down by the teacher in her own dog whispering ways.

Comments

Popular Posts