Review Two.

Featured Post:
Day 72;
Signifies the times I played this game with fellows and basically the game was in fact Mafia, is why I am shooting people and shouting " beans". However I much say that this goes very well with the situation of the estate of hidden killers. And the people very much resonated with the game in their actions and statements.

Day 60: I find that found particular fellow I came across only attractive and really had some doubts about her character when she always was with different people and I wondered if that's how the girls would view me if I was actually to reach them all. I did not blame her and its perfectly okay what she did. But reminded me often of myself in trying to get to know people. And I basically had not each reached the estate of probably in which she reached people, then a strange attraction grew out of realizing this fact. Maybe she was the salvation from my problems all together and I would not have to worry about anyone I thought for quiet a while. Then realized I just could not abandon everyone, but it was an option. I then later recognized that she was someone I did not even know how I even felt and once again felt fear from the ideal of talking with her. Maybe it was rejection, I pondered but it was not. Maybe I had feelings for her for real and every other feeling was an illusion by the situations of this place. But that was nonsense, I pondered because they were real. It was rather the condition of those that was different from here; the feelings I felt could be one sided and then I pondered that I felt such similarity with the girl from the lab with this particular situation. In way of that was one sided as well. And more so, the girl in particular was someone I felt was out of my league and difference between even the girl in the lab is that I felt intimidated by her and actually had an attraction towards her. And such, she was different from the girls in which I was trying to date.

Day 61: The day I spoke to her actually and got over my fear of speaking to her. It was pretty nice and rather she was the one who started talking to me. I felt as if sunlight had touched me and I saw promise and that forever changed what I would do there. And she most of all is the one I have truly been writing about all this time in place of that girl in the lab. She basically was the only person who I could feel such things for and the one who I met around the time where I forced to keep the ideals that I liked the girl in the history lab. And was the real motivation of even continuing to do what I was doing.

Day 62: Islander. Islander was the basic follow up from Different Things that I even went past the ideals of nothing doing another group of songs like this one, for I had swore them off when I ended the previous blog but I realized I had to keep going and evolving and let no one stop me from what I wanted to do. The art style is that of a cover because it is very intricate and should not be misplaced as something so frivolous. Around this time I met a fellow around the focus of writing and that of which became a reason of why I stood in the third floor even more for an extent period of time. However the connection came of an individual I met earlier and while I would consider him an acquaintance I would not consider him a friend. Simply because there was something strange about the fellow and later this other particular suspicious friend who which happened to be a girl and her two dudes she hung with if not three. One of the dudes was attracted to that girl in the history lab. And she smiled at him which much I guised was fake fetched smile if not a racist's hidden smile in suffering from the gaze of the kind they do not like. But it was an important time as  I felt I had gotten a bit close to my goal but then not at all. And could tell when people were lying or not and were good or not or could help or not. And I knew more so from the time I spent on third floor in hopes of meeting with this other writer more, that something indeed was ever more wrong her in which certain other people were suspicious. And their acts as well suspicious. The girl who hanged with us in these mafia games also in behind this guy's back smiled and told of her suspicions and the guy did indeed look suspicious from the first time I did see him and certainly the inner structure of the system was revealing itself out in public.

Day 63  Here again was the girl I first talked to coming out of her room. And with the other girls in which we were here friends as well as the one with bread they were going to a dinning hall as so was I. I decided it was too late to go alone to the further out one and usually I would only travel there before it became dark so I would not be caught up in any trouble or any unknown trouble indeed.
I wanted to speak to her but I was about to lose my bearings and fainting in front of those folks would not be a good sight, so I did move fast to get past them. I regretted it because I ate alone and basically was to consumed with eating to move over. But I could help it as I had a certain limit to going without food for my particular ailment. I wished I could speak but that day I was vigorously taking notes and even I could, I was blacking out in part from not eating just as they appeared. It was not a strange happening. I just reasoned I would see them there. However I should have made an effort to speak to them then and there because it would end my qualms all together in one. But it would alternatively had come at a great price to me were I would not be spending any time with them if I was in the hospital.

Day 64. This day in particular is when I saw that girl again and was very cautious yet again when she responded to this guy and had to have a conscious will to live yet again and ensure I was not caught by her knowing about her and said hello to her in which particular she said hello to me first. I was not going to be caught but this time it was in all honesty of pondering if I actually had feelings for this particular girl. But I really did not as the individual I thought of her as. It showed that when she sent that message declaring she "may have sent hello or not" and that I had no right to like her at all for it and basically lied about me meeting her at all if not on multiple memorable occasions. It paused not to alarm me but the very fact that I was right all along and that everything was proven by her hard responses basically saying, " I thought I basically could play you and still get along with you." She believed she could do whatever she wanted to me, the guy, all the girls on the floor and all the rest the people all the same. She basically refused to acknowledge that she over many times purposely meant to betray and misled so greatly that its quiet monstrous and reveals great of her monstrous character. Saying much, shortly after this message, she basically betrayed everyone remaining in the system by undercutting the leader and basically silencing everyone with such a hard decisive blow that they never got back up. Betrayed them because she was in on the system all along and close to the top and frankly was the one causing all the events and happenings, strange or not, on the third floor and possibly wherever she went.

Day 65 I remembered the girl I spoke to the previous Saturday and knew what I had to do. Simply there is not much to be said here and that was my motivation for that day if not beyond to keep the lie until I found an answer to it, like the one mentioned above.

Day 66.
Herein on this day, and on the particular post is the beginning of December which is frankly the end of the particular story in which I struggled to adjust if at all to this scary underculture of frank evil and despair and yet I did become a hero in which I had the solution to end the situation permanently. I frankly hid my impulses to do what was wrong like cheat with a particular girl. There was a limit to how people could take and why was I the only one doing this, uncovering the truth because I was me and knew enough of being oppressed to be oppressed worse here and be forced to smile about it. And more so it was the right thing to do whether anyone was doing anything or not at all doing anything at all.

Day 67 Herein was the entry into finals week or rather the weeks to prepare for finals and alone I worked on the ideals of this revival of Spiderman and such and did Future Saturns as particularly the last project for that era of MK MZODERN before I became more serious about exposing the truth and methods in which to live freely than be convinced this estate had anything bright in store for me.

Day 68 More that happened in this ending was the preparation for the future with the projects I had envisioned. You can see the particular post which lists the projects and the character Dirty Pop and his side kick in one panel. And how I deep I was going to not regard myself so ideally important but to make impact which would send a message, " I do not approve". And further more, " time's up!"




Comments

Popular Posts