Day 79

I should say mk modern became something of which to brag about and frankly ever more in the case of bragging about is that it had more views than any other blog I had hosted before. I became convinced  that I could turn it into something really not of profit but a place of alternative graphics and all else become a completed idea and without the guidance of doing it for more than views it would have never survived and become something else entirely.



The blog has not been without its hardships and I have not been honestly true about them. If I had ever been, there would be no need for this particular graphic indeed. As it exposes the details of what was actually going on. And mor3 editions of the story will do that more so reveal that it was not that easy to get this far.

Comments

Popular Posts