apotognigme.egypt 99.

The series continues.
With this exclusive piece for Egypt 99.'
Featuring from left to right:
Tobiana Gorshorese.-rogue stealer boss, competitor to Nina Sabaine.
Mechiana Robes Ruthe- trusted henchman, mechanic and politican under Gorshorese's command.
Faroschanaia "farko" Grestchsena- student, animator of league papers, boyfriend of Combatte
Evelyen Combatte- girlfriend of Grestchsena, nurse combat student of the Emergency 116 Cake hospital
Giana Red Hixchenchiela-double agent, m167 and the Ruodo Masee
Tom Farrokoh-Super agent and detective. eagle's eye
Nidilahya Coppersdaye-fellow super agent and detective, gambler magician, nightslayer company.
"pink gum" Meiandana Jewleryteehe Eapers-mystician, jewelry master and predicter.
Siaban Closthe-rogue artist, techno hacktivist
Ericajessciathana Mordueana.-rogue artist and clothes designer, priestess and political mistress of Tom Georgeh. Former super techno hacktivist.

Supreme artist:
I wanted to be a police chief when I was smaller. But then I thought I should become a baker.
But those were not exciting enough as cartoons were. So I decided that I would create cartoons.
I create ideas, I started to set my plan in motion, but I did not have information. What went wrong, I pondered, I didn't have enough information or craft to continue. So I  build up craft, in storytelling by writing a book series and continuing to draw. I continued to create. I used a website called Sr3.com.
I then went to move to a blogger.As time went on, I kept on trying to animate but not one thing worked. So I put my full effort into comics and wrote all the ideas I could. Then I went to find a way to draw the comics in a way so that all the serials could be accomplished easily.
This made it necessary not to write anything in word format really. I could convey meanings through pictures. But the heart of supreme artist was missing.
Even though I could convey stories in different meanings. Many of the stories I realized were not the best stories I could even create. Nor made to the best intention or quality.
I had no real interest in completing them but to create a collection of art.
But it would not be my best work, if I had not found the heart of the Supreme Artist.
There I realized that I could do way better and should not limit myself to these styles of artworks.
So that's why I will make them better, a 100% over.
Because these stories deserve more than mediocre face value of interest.
But an actual adventures' worth of value.
This is why I will never stop writing or creating until of  course, when I have not even created one good supreme work.
But many will stop before they complete their first mediocre work and that's why artist of the past never hardly got anywhere. They did not push the envelope.
With methods or practice they choose the more humane and more linear path.
Too linear is the thinking.
There are alot of ways to reach one conclusion and only great thinking can figure it out.
If you can think it, you can do it, surely.
And that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to continue to draft under the envelope of comic production, while having the time to do other things, because I can. A generation that is solely about them. Other people and their woes. Other people and their comforts.
Will be all about me and my progress. As surely, I will be the SUPREME ARTIST and anyone who obstructs this title shall be moved. To set the standard of future artists is what is needed in a declining world. We will control the definition of change, hopes and desires. In just one image, of the Supreme artist.

Comments

Popular Posts