New comic, almost regularly.

I will start to put out the comics.
I have decided to accomplish them all one day at time, while drafting the others series.
It takes not long to complete one serial. Less than 1 hour really if you go fast and concentrate.
And of course, if you use my methods.
After this is done, I will come back and redraw the comic and post it somewhere special.
I'm thinking amazon or some other service that's friendly to comics.
Will use the mods:
Update on mods:
Full(buy only)
Createtenfree-features stories, the smaller cut rate version.(posted en-masse later)
Createsingularedition-features ideas, might be free. About wonder.Experiences and Journeys.
Createfull-filled in scenarios from the author.free.

The mods will allow you to participate in the story. And will familiarize you with themes and elements of the stories when they come out.

Since, each production cycle is 4 volumes for each series regardless of medium size, each target time will take 80 days.
In the first series, 80 days, I hope to accomplish the drafts for Krushre, H-hentai and Kyeombi. Along with their mods. Also some additional projects along to.(novels included)
Next 80 days, I want to complete  Romu, MK FASHION, its event( if not earlier) and the other projects I still have the information for.
eventually, I will change my form from this eighty days, to just a week then to a day per series as time moves along.
I will try to complete most mods that are ten, tomorrow.

I am doing this so that I can do other things in life. Besides this, so that I can create better stories and ideas.


Comments

Popular Posts