Boards of Director: New Cosmica!
In this issue you'll find:
essays.
Chylstern further use.
Daeath Gate::Shamarondye
Failure on H-Manga Posts
Sypreme Drafting
MK Fashion Fashion Line.
New Cosmica.
ESSAYS:
What to do four years from now(as if you are a president)
Nineties' sci fi future themes.
Grants and Pell. Why they absurd to hell.
CHYLSTERN further use:
Wide variants of characters from different series not created by me.
Daeath Gate::Shamarondye.
The latest addition includes MK Fashion, EK and DD. Drawing the posters for EK, DD and the rest of KO will take some time to complete.Or none at all. Determining if I decide to go get the proper resources hidden in my room.
Failure on H-manga posts:
There was an error on one of the posts that I posted first, Zleader were I typed what was going to happen. I published it and reverted to draft, but somehow when I checked again, everything I had wrote was deleted. Sadly, that does not deter me. But I will not be using the pin-interest tag ever again with text as some type of error occurred with this addition.
Sypreme Drafting:
I was going to wait to do some of the drafts, but now, I see the need to complete them all at once. However, unlike previous drafting which gives an idea of the serial. This drafting is the complete drafting of all the serials ever!!! And I have a fabulous method for it, that is simple as ABC. lol.
MK FASHION Fashion line.
Here, all the characters I have can possibly wear stuff that people wear on this world.
This is an opportunity to gain views from those in the fashion sense and wear. And also
to create outfits for these characters.
NEW COSMICA!
Yes, in the recent times there has been a lack of direction.
But no more. I have adapted Cosmica to be more of a type of game.
In this sense there are different leads in the story that can possibly become another story.
Or rather another part of the story to be told. This was my original intent but I was not going to do it to the extent of their begin an entire series for Cosmica. But there will be.
Cosmica will grow as I create comics. It will be on tapastic soon and it has bubbles and text.
So we are leaving the development stage.
Year 1333, VHR and manga draws.
These will probably least priority but will be worked on while other projects are going on.
Daily Thought:
There was no plan and purpose, the feeling to connect with people gone, and no one ever helped this chicken bake the cake, yet, they would soon want the benefits of the cake in their mouths.

Comments
Post a Comment