Cosmica: intro:main 7.

I've tried to keep the same elements before, but the past edition, many panels were just boring and that's that.Added more dynamics to pages and  better design. There are only two pages in multiprint, which means they are not fully colored and not really intended to be. The first pages are about Cosmica encountering the different worlds that you will find in Kyeombi. There will be more introductions added as time goes on as the story grows with the amount of series. You'll get to see more battles and such.
But these are the main seven for this part.
The story will be different, where they are sent to different areas to defend which results in a mega battle at the end.








With this;
I have begun drafting.
the next few posts will be about, what I draft and how I draft.
Essays.
my favorite shows and games
the clothes and costumes to be used.
game project.
popcorn project
some variants and drawing of stories i like

Comments

Popular Posts