restore the present.

Some two weeks ago, I met this girl from my photoshop class. It was in the common waiting area near the windows of the college. She talked to me first, she was secondary attractive. First our eyes seemed to avoid each other but I focused dead center on her. She talked about the class and how it was so easy to her. I agreed, it was easy indeed. She talked about the circumstances at the college and the people there. We went to talking about comics and she told that she was a comic book creator. We discussed the origins of our first comic book series or ideas. I showed her the special drafts I was working on. She said they were good. I expressed interest in her material, as she said her material was pitched to Oni Press and they liked it. I thought this was a somewhat similar person to me, if not even better and I started feeling feelings of attraction. So for that entire dame week, I hopped to the loo to see this individual.  I would always conclude conversations with expressions like " I hope to see your work" or "I'll see you later".
She in similar concluded with such expressions and seemed to be very interested in me, per-say.But, by the fifth or something time that I came to talk to her, She hardly said anything but a goodbye, and like many girls and boys of this era focused on her phone. Such a familiar experience of a previous times. That I decided to ditch saying hello until the individual was focused in reality.
She said "bye, I'll see you later". She smiled like she was truly interested.
But in my knowing, she was not truly interested, just warding me off with some half-faked deal.
As it turns out, there is a period after the photoshop class where you can work in a lab to create things and such and work on assignments and personal projects. Yes, an avid person of my dreams who would stay after and work on their assignments when they are supposed  "comic creator" would do such a thing as go off with the little possibly furry lover, "Mr. Steal Your Girl" type dude to play games in the lounge uptop in the main centre building. Nope, absolute turn off. Only directs to me as being an absolute pest if you do not even relate to me, or even try to invite me somewhere to play a game. But of course, women can't ask men to date them, not even in this "feminist" era.
Those okay talks, I must have come off as a creep to such a person. To not even be bothered or chatted to in class or information related. But its fine and good. Because, unlike undevoted people- I do not go off and play games when  there is a chance from progression and improvement of my own situation. So what, if this person could have been a help to my operations.But no one needs a slacker and no one needs anyone who is not devote and will never get anything done, Nor thinks as you of a pest and worst, puts on a face of what you expect just to make you happy with a facade while probably thinking not well of you. You can say this and that, but its the action that has accounted.
But my mo-jo, my thrill is gone, in these areas of love and romance and in story telling as well. I have lost the core aspect of storytelling, because frankly you have to have a freakin audience to conversate with to tell a story!Or very dedicated, But the excitement I once felt is no more.

There is only one series that can turn it all around. And bring the end of this alarming cycle of " need for help".Only one series that can explain how I feel and can set the mood for a future story or a future group of stories theirselves. It will be hard work and I will not trust anyone to finish it for me or help me, because you know what, people are truly hard to come by.Even this board of directors took a lot of strength to gather and its not currently so active that much.
But I myself will wipe away this disgust, this peek of distrust, where the layers are seen underneathe to a reveal a world, a heart, a mind, an item or a will of hatred!

I have been off my rocker for about four damn years. I have discovered a lot in that period. But I will only carry my own burden for now on. Hostile to advancement this world is and to progress and to people indeed that people are too damaged to have an aspiration.
Ten years ago, I dreamed of love and romance.
But somehow people have determined that such individuals like me, do not need to have that right or be able to do so. Such people will go out of their way to intimidate others to prevent them from making good connections with good people when available, And will ascertain connections with bad people to bring you down if you are particular indeed. But if you are just of the normal seed indeed.
You have no problem living a life free of this intimidation. That everyone hates you, everyone would and will go out of their way to bother, discriminate, hate, beat or kill you! But while geniuses and those who work hard are sidelined by a system that supports the degradation of human kind by allowing absolute scum and idiots reproduce, the same scum and idiot type is praised! Allowed to replicate and destroy. What system allows this? Is it just a slave pin for everyone to believe they are free. Or rather is there something more going on. That somehow people who are just peacefully living their lives are somewhat criminals and yet to be made undateable and forseenable by the dolt public.
But,  I care not for such matters such as any person who lives for two decades does.
I have a supreme goal. I will not settle for trash or people who just like to mess around.

I will settle for those who actually are good to stay around, who benefit you and you benefit them.
In such a similar matter, I will aim to improve the quality of stories mentioned here to new heights and new places.And with my new methods, I will continue to expand and expand until all the competition, All opportunities for people to make fun of me in such a horrendous manner disappear.
I will never have to talk to a damn cellphone ever again. When I will be the person in charge.
I try not to put a harsh bent on this pratice's purposes. But it can not be helped.
Especially when being considered inferior is actually a real issue in which people seriously forget to conversate and to treat other people with respect. Or maybe they do not know.
But I will restore the present. To how things should be.
I perhaps have only even been lenient because of a injury and the real amount of effort to get better from that injury. Such an injury has led to the death of romantic attempts. A young person thinks they have to be worthy of such a thing as romance and do certain things to achieve it.  A young person, has to think that they are not a man if they dont do certain things, and worse off fear they won't be accepted by the opposite gender.
No one should expect to conform to a specified identity for people who don't even like them in all probability. Nor conform for trash, nor have their potential of four years of their life reduced to hell.
We should be able to reach the dream of being accepted and not interrupted from being accepted well.
And so like that one time about four years ago, I dedicate my life to making a better life not with just one person but a group of people. That I call my family.

Comments

Popular Posts