TODAY! IS...!

Today marks a new event in the life of this blog.
(MK MZODERN GOES H!ARDCORE!).
First  there are recommendations of good artists.
Next is where the inspiration for the ideas come from in an article with pictures. Or just some notes, ideas and pictures that inspired the thought.


I created a new line of stories that will have ten serials each.
And I will show you the products of what I have learned.
Of course, these new stories are to add more emphasis to my site and services.

I am announcing that I will use this as a graphic design source as well and well there will be some changes in content. And how it is interesting that a graphic designer can also have the element of creating comics as well.  And vice virsa.

Today is hardcore!
Vote for your favorite posts by number of views and the title image will be updated to these posts content and characters.

Comments

Popular Posts