my personal sex with a robot


My personal sex with a robot.
A woman whose convinced that only working a job with no real ambition is the value of life.
A woman who can be convinced just to give up in her beliefs easily. Such a woman influenced by popular trends and the say so of other people is no strong woman. She is just a robot. And the time, I realized my mistake, it was too late. To be trapped with a robot, while there was a real strong woman out there. One who fights with conviction for her beliefs, a non-gullible woman.And a woman who is strong in action in doing for herself in completing goals, using her skills and talents and not the money and ideas of others only to come home and wonder what is life.
I do not want anyone who just aesthetically does not really think about sex as an art form and just does it to fit in! I do not want anyone who will one day in my time of need. In that square, turn a gun on me to survive and the smile like the heartless person they really are. All I saw in her was the vision of you! But yet, I cant get to you no matter how hard I will try, but I will try harder to not have sex with any robots!- vince mcrow hinxce.vmh@ 2044 4 month, 13th day. Younkiana Star System drive.

Comments

Popular Posts