Unique Once in A Chance Work.

   The end of fall 2016 was very conversely different from the end of August 2016. All the potential that you hoped would be at the end of the year was gone albeit the many works you created with a new method of creating comics. In truth whilst somewhat remaining able to follow the idea of developing different styles which was the plan for the time period-they were just the products of fighting adversity. There at the end of 2016, I was making a special unique comic. I just could not hinder the creative energies anymore. Much a problem at that point was what to do. Really much was lost down the route of what I wanted to do and wanted to still be able to come back and do it( aka work on aforementioned seed works and then the collection of comics I had planned). This comic itself I created could have been its own mini style or style as it had a different feel but let's just say I did not have time to work on it further. Such to be said the time at the end of fall 2016 was of chaos, loss of what should have been and just new works that sprung from the situation. A situation which was a conflict between following the original course of ideas or going for the route in which you were pushed to. I did neither and basically played a very long game which in fact took five years to get back to where I could even attempt the original course of ideas. Hm, original ideas are very important I say.

     Today, I will recreate the work I did in the past of this time period and truly be freed from the longstanding creative hinderances in continuing this unique once in a chance work.

Comments

Popular Posts