You blurred me out.

 One day I came around

to the notions of your sound, sight and profound impact

on metaphysics and reality

that you were the need be

and I was in temporary flux of thinking that I was getting away 

with a pauper crime

by falling in love with you.

I don't think it will last but I want you

to want me too last with you

cause I am by and under

falling in love with you.

Let's pull of this heist.

We can live together.

Just forever, until the story ends.

Just forever until the story ends.

And never separate from this faith!


I just am 2nd guessing however

so never will you reassure me?

But blur me from this world.

You were the perfect girl

but no, you want to destroy me.

I guess not. I guess not.

Never.

Will we be together.

Those times I was fluttering like a hummingbird

no matter how long, I would wait to the conditions to be safe

it would always be too late.

it would always be too late.

always be

too late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


All you care was just a concern that you could not control what exists

control what exists.

Yet you still pose control what exists and

if I spoke as me,

you blurred me out.

You blurred me out.


I was never held to importance

in your picture, the fixature of me

is a blob. You blurred me out.

Comments

Popular Posts