Going forward and wrapping things together from the fall 2013 focus.
So now that we have introduced full context characters mainly, we can get into the main story in which I was trying to communicate about fall 2016. I might have annoyed people by taking so long to do this whole story thing but really, have you done the story thing-maybe you should try it instead of expecting to be spoonfed. Algo, I am but a person-the story telling things take time.
Now; basically let's say that in fall 2016 I had some big hopes that I would be able to complete not only substantial growth in my comic practice but get back to the 4 year college in sort. You try to get back to get back into the social circle of things that often alot to that point is plaguing you. Heck, a person did not truly want to go back but if you realize the source of something-you would want to go back and severe the connections peacefully of course. But earnestly, there was not a hell's chance of going back because it was all corrupt. Certain people live in a groupthink that certain actions are right and that they in converse can get away with these actions especially when they are just heinous. Yet even rejected by the end of fall 2016, I had made a substantial growth in my comics and progress in academics to go somewhere else perhaps. However, some people were just not happy that you somehow got success even when you were almost done in by a monstrosity created by them and their type of people. Just had to keep on piling it on afterwards in 2017 and you would have to fight through each part of the year for the people to get off of you.
Even before the attempt to return of course, people were bugging the living shit out of you and really much just doing the work of the devil. Would look upon you injured and knowing what they inflicted and laughing at you. These people were not good people and alot of people whom I was in the art classes with and classes in fall 2016 just wanted to be them albeit those people were not smart enough.
In sum, what I am saying here is that three years after fall 2013; you literally would have to fight against the people who made their minds up to harass you profoundly and in any shape or form. They would go to the brim of death fighting you-is how seriously enraged at you they were. Seemed to mock you for thinking that you could be a free thinker and that is just to say they just showed their hubris, great mental flaws, roaming anxiety and just overt foolishness. Who is to really say, that being a brainwashed sponge of what an institution wants to inspire in you culturally and in knowledge is even that great especially when debt is attached. I mean to say that if you majored in graphic design at the college, you were screwed. You got less knowledge than a person in a community college does. And you would only know that you were getting less if you went to a community college to know. But for some people-there is this golden road that must be followed and if you don't follow it like them-you are lesser. Its just nonsense really that there is a golden road where there is none and frankly its just people trying to find importance where there is none and also caring too much about other people's business. I think its nice to tell you that; originally I thought nicely of people as I left that college in spring 2014 but they over time just showed they were bad people.
There were several women who there were mutual interests but let's just say none of them worked out in the end. Seriously had I even continued speaking to some people-I would have been entrapped with the wrong people yet the culture in that place was too toxic to even consider spending time when people when some freak would see you with them and then try to bother them. That is some people just had no idea how treat people. I was largely concerned about getting some comic skills and setting up to gain the skills than chase women in addition to all that which was probably the antithesis of what many people were in looking for in a romantic partner. Really much, few people were even of the caliber to be "ones with you", and no they were just looking to convert you into something instead of truly respecting you. Truly you can have people acting as if they know you and giving you attention and titles and saying, " you know who he is?" But at the end of the day and at the end of the road; it was all just for show and tell. Never would they be truly looking to respect you as person, give you a chance or truly value you as they clamored. Many people I will say just in the end and up to this day; were not good people and aren't good people. You would literally have to have some life experience to distinguish the who and who. But I did not because I was a kid. A simple kid.
I am so glad that I did not do any fucking thing like some people did. I came in there with a plan and with a strategy. I set the net of who I spoke with and who I talked to learn about the world and its people and if a person just wants to go back home where they don't have to deal with people sleeping with the persons they like-then hot dammit; they should be able to do it without any retribution. Some people will not just leave you alone folks and you have to stand up for yourself. You would dedicate so much mental energy to something but really the answer was simple. Maybe you could talk to the people and learn some more about them but that's that. Getting involved with them any further truly would have fucked over your plans and your life especially knowing the stuff that you 8 years later know about. I am to say so many smiling faces just go bitter. So many people just never did care about you and while there were ones who did and time shows; you often just never can really win. Yet a person should not even have to go in a place with such a pragmatic mind as if in a minefield but they did and the minefield would just chase them around.
You would try to dedicate yourself to getting back to people or communicating with them but there is no happy ending because it was all a lie from the start. They did not know you. They made who you were up and whilst you did not and tried to the best of your ability and logic sense of safety to give them a chance; it never worked for you to be thinking about them at all and thinking fondly of some strange connection. No, these people have no true romantic sense and really much are lesser than barbarians as everything has to be straightforward and if they cannot instantly get it or instantly see it; it does not exist. These people wanted to give the premise of faith but it was all to be lacking and if you ever tested this faith much of the times it would fail with a nightmarish take.
I recently have come to mind that certain attachments were bad, they endangered my life and frankly nearly ended it because truly these people woke up one day in rage and thought it best to wipe you off as but an item to destroy and never a person. Fall 2016 was just when the shit hit the fan to all the aggressors, all the fakers and all the grifters. Whether you thinking you were not special did not concern them because to them you had upset their immoral planned nature and their way of thinking people could be made into objects. In the end; there was no help but yet to fight for your life and your soul and hold in suspicion people until which you could be certain that they did betray their advertised faith in you to take a social knife to you and do you great harm.
I recently have also considered why people did the things they did; it is simple-they really never liked you in the first place but wanted just something out of you. I made this whole grand statement of thinks (which I know annoyed the reddit crowd as only three people watch per most posts as of today) to tell you that MK MZODERN is leaving from a certain place of being and a certain mentality. No more places of hinderance and no more shackled mentalities. Expect some special content up ahead as there are to be only two remaining character maps from fall 2013 before the fun truly begins.
Comments
Post a Comment