Why you hate me

 Why you hate me,

you have no real reason to

you just look like satan's piss and poo

and don't know the cultural rhythm of scooby dooby

doo , Hanna Barbara and lemony snicket too.


You are an ugly so called god revering piss prick

stay in your satan's church

around your closeted people

and the same type of people

and wonder why, you got hate inside

for the world of the free

its not problem or agony to be dealing with this 

shit you pull on as a conscious.

Get the fuck out you uncultured

jesus freak.


You might think I am an easy target

being black and thinking I am a geek

but I play with no fucking freak

I am taking you down 7 million pegs

so the next 7 million years you learn it

was too soon to fuck with me!

To soon to fuck with me.


Your hatred is not my agony it is a constant

annoyance. My only hatred is what you make of the world

to be a disaster zone of the worst logical conclusion and countless

tragedy, all- I must be set free.


I am dropping the bars to see that your angels are devils

and you are pathetic. Watch too much republicans, dumb religion, prophets

and you're a son of a bitch! Why you hate me, you piece of shit?

Cause I am real and you're counterfeit!?

Comments

Popular Posts