2019
The Work
for the site.
Nov 7, 2019 spring 2014 effort.
Dec 11, 2019 reflection post of how low MK MZODERN's views had become.
2016 review Meadow's Edge MK Fashion 2016 Imprint
2019 Climax of the MM culture season 2019
October 21st Gianna myst.
August 7th 2016 Recovery Effort
The recovery effort essentially was to recollect what 2016 was about and past narratives of this site where about.
actual works.
The Personal
A digital written timeline for 2019
This is a written timeline for 2019 based on accomplishments up to August 24th of that year.
A short note that reveals why I later took the paths I did in fall 2019 in regards to what I would do with the site then. Just divulge alot of ideas.
Some terrible happening that happened.
Imagine if someone approached you one day and later would dry hump another dude in the middle of the public community college upper building. How would you deal? I dealt by writing this post.
The person who you dreamt of was just toying with you.
Sometimes in fall 2018 you fall for a person who does not merit even being fallen for.
The Ideas Left Behind.
Comments
Post a Comment