How MK MZODERN went from thirty views a post to barely any views at all.
Back in the days of betterment or when people largely viewed this site. Every post would get at least thirty views in the smallest degree. Yet ever the highest could be around 100 to even 200 on some posts. The life of blogging was looking up of all the social media places of convenience that really don't trigger the need for writing at all. I wanna say that really; its no surprise of why people don't view this site anymore and its for internal and external reasons. I don't want to spend anytime on this but namely the reasons why no one views this site is because there is no more infrastructure for people to be connected to this site and namely people where usually charmed by my photoshop skills, or drawings or even content that was usually somewhat there but never solid to a true intent. If I ever went to chase the true intent of my works and make them complete and in sum, whole- I was fucked over. In addition to that; people only being attracted to what looks good and not totally there like a half filling of a pie under a pie crust. Never could you rouse people from what you made them to like but honestly had never a real intention of it being permanent but an advertisement of what was to come. In another point; the infrastructure of this particular site aka Blogger basically regressed 11 years or even 10 years by the dismantling of Google + and almost over night all the support and views for the site were gone forever and completely. If maybe these people saved the blog to a bookmark maybe they still view it but else all the advancements on Blogger just faded away over night. These advancements of ten years. Its needless been a struggle after that to even get views.
To recap what I just said, the reason how this site could go from 30 to 200 views a post to barely at times 4 to 8 views( currently 12/11/2019) values in just two years since 2017 when you put out more content than what was then and in 2016 and every year before that displays that really no one likes your content and second of all, certain parties namely Google subtracting from your wealth of views. Even being banned from Facebook who you tried to include more in 2019 and 2018 even by 2019 is such a fuck up itself of how these dinky social media sites have too much power to roughly censor they don't like and call it offensive to the sake of others when really nothing offends anyone at all but the face of naked bodies the author draws. To mention; facebook and social media sites are so against the porn they just must want to force people into illegal venues and that worked out so great for alcohol in prohibition.
What could also be said of prohibition of nude images, facebook really has it out for anyone who dare at one time or another post a drawn picture of woman or a not drawn picture of a woman on their sites and such that many artists are targeted by Facebook and Instagram( both the same company) if not Twitters and others. The real ban of this site of Facebook however has encouraged more than four people to follow it. About 21 people follow the blog today.
Another reason why people don't read this site anyone because I refuse to recap modern news and cultural influences or do a research topic like I would do in 2017 and early 2018. It is because I choose to freely define what the blog was or the future brand to be and had larger goals than be kept alive-the site and my works by the whim of relevancy of the news, pop culture, interesting subjects or else just fanciful advertisement of my projects that was good to a point but self defeating to another extent. People liked the previous elements all together but the fact is that I was really lost and my main ambitions where just to return to 2016's content and focuses. And if people not like that well they never really cared about this site or even me I reasoned. Eventually time has revealed that people really don't appreciate people reclaiming honest attempts and just like to be wooed by images and great promises and while I never reigned on a promise in sake-not having the combination of focuses as I did before was just like to this group of people.
Recently ever since Summer 2019 passed many different " districts of influence". You could get large sums of people behind an idea and if you kept going at it-they would continue to come. Technogothica, Dream One Newyork and if not other focuses of this year like Nixonland got people to show up only if they continued. Of course for my real storytelling plans of 2016 and my life three years back from then- I could not keep up with them all but Dream One Newyork. Lost many people by switching between about five or three great districts of influence or domains that maybe they just got pissed off and never again returned. For what it is worth- I don't blame people especially when they don't understand what was going on but I was going to give up a realistic plan of subsistence just to please people. That is not what this site is about friends, nope. I had to find another audience to suite my agendas and basically the audience on mewe disappeared as surely the remnants of Google +/aka Roman Empire won't last so long in the memory of the unequipped to continue its legacy. So basically at this time just without an audience really, just continuing to post and not hope people view it because that hoping just permits mental sickness and over obession with blogging for the wrong reasons. '
These days what is know to me regardless of how many views of whatever I get is that made the right decision to continue telling my story rather than not at all. In sum people stopped coming to this site ever when I do something virtuous, true and ambitious to even tell better of my story and MK MZODERN's story. They stopped coming because social media has too much control over freedom of speech and what can even get out there and mainly might even be discriminated against on Twitter just because I say that social media is a bad thing among other things as well to where people cannot see my posts. Yet many views or none, I will continue onward.
To recap what I just said, the reason how this site could go from 30 to 200 views a post to barely at times 4 to 8 views( currently 12/11/2019) values in just two years since 2017 when you put out more content than what was then and in 2016 and every year before that displays that really no one likes your content and second of all, certain parties namely Google subtracting from your wealth of views. Even being banned from Facebook who you tried to include more in 2019 and 2018 even by 2019 is such a fuck up itself of how these dinky social media sites have too much power to roughly censor they don't like and call it offensive to the sake of others when really nothing offends anyone at all but the face of naked bodies the author draws. To mention; facebook and social media sites are so against the porn they just must want to force people into illegal venues and that worked out so great for alcohol in prohibition.
What could also be said of prohibition of nude images, facebook really has it out for anyone who dare at one time or another post a drawn picture of woman or a not drawn picture of a woman on their sites and such that many artists are targeted by Facebook and Instagram( both the same company) if not Twitters and others. The real ban of this site of Facebook however has encouraged more than four people to follow it. About 21 people follow the blog today.
Another reason why people don't read this site anyone because I refuse to recap modern news and cultural influences or do a research topic like I would do in 2017 and early 2018. It is because I choose to freely define what the blog was or the future brand to be and had larger goals than be kept alive-the site and my works by the whim of relevancy of the news, pop culture, interesting subjects or else just fanciful advertisement of my projects that was good to a point but self defeating to another extent. People liked the previous elements all together but the fact is that I was really lost and my main ambitions where just to return to 2016's content and focuses. And if people not like that well they never really cared about this site or even me I reasoned. Eventually time has revealed that people really don't appreciate people reclaiming honest attempts and just like to be wooed by images and great promises and while I never reigned on a promise in sake-not having the combination of focuses as I did before was just like to this group of people.
Recently ever since Summer 2019 passed many different " districts of influence". You could get large sums of people behind an idea and if you kept going at it-they would continue to come. Technogothica, Dream One Newyork and if not other focuses of this year like Nixonland got people to show up only if they continued. Of course for my real storytelling plans of 2016 and my life three years back from then- I could not keep up with them all but Dream One Newyork. Lost many people by switching between about five or three great districts of influence or domains that maybe they just got pissed off and never again returned. For what it is worth- I don't blame people especially when they don't understand what was going on but I was going to give up a realistic plan of subsistence just to please people. That is not what this site is about friends, nope. I had to find another audience to suite my agendas and basically the audience on mewe disappeared as surely the remnants of Google +/aka Roman Empire won't last so long in the memory of the unequipped to continue its legacy. So basically at this time just without an audience really, just continuing to post and not hope people view it because that hoping just permits mental sickness and over obession with blogging for the wrong reasons. '
These days what is know to me regardless of how many views of whatever I get is that made the right decision to continue telling my story rather than not at all. In sum people stopped coming to this site ever when I do something virtuous, true and ambitious to even tell better of my story and MK MZODERN's story. They stopped coming because social media has too much control over freedom of speech and what can even get out there and mainly might even be discriminated against on Twitter just because I say that social media is a bad thing among other things as well to where people cannot see my posts. Yet many views or none, I will continue onward.
Comments
Post a Comment