Mindgames Unlocked...3
So this girl in the next year would continue saying hello to me with nothing else ever to say despite how many times she said something and only got hello in response. This person was shady as hell and no, I was not going to give them the opportunity to strike me. However in the game of mocking towards the end of the semester that she continued to do and we would always be coming back from somewhere at the same time, one day in elevator- I introduced myself again even though I had done this previously another date in the previous semester in an elevator, just to mock her. Sadly she never had the quiet intelligence to even know what I was doing. Really, it was quiet laughable of how she viewed people incapable of being able to strike back against being mocked. Realize to an extent how this inane person just did not truly gave a damn and really for it all had no life sense in her.
There were other people in the elevator as loud as her friend annoying had been. It was so funny to see this girl annoyed by their fun. She had a frown on her face as if being mocked. Oh, the danger of realizing you aren't superior in a place even. When I talked to her if she knew those people in the questionable retard manner her friend like to talk to her about me all the time-she gave me the coldest response I ever gotten from a person. " I don't know those people" she said coldly, " I don't know what's going on" Just like a robot she said this and really just tinged with the nuisance of a person who cares about no one else. Finally, her venom had slapped back in her face and she did not even know it.
Towards the end of semester saw her at the pond looking at her phone. The image of a true beauty tried to show through, the image of being this western excellence and yet underneath you could see it all. Thought about actually approaching her to say that I did have a problem with her and her behavior if not her friends but the girl was too stupid to recognize I had clearly mocked her by the last encounter. I left her be. It was a mistake. the firmness of this person everyday trying to control some response out of me and the goading of their constant meaning showy greetings needed to be met by mocking they needed to recognize to forever get out of my face and know they did wrong.
The story did not end there at all even when I left the college, it still continued. This person basically when they could tried to push that a racist status quo was necessary for me to even exist. Namely, this girl honestly was doing nothing for school but the sake of money and if to say really had nothing of character within her bones and she needed to get some of that expended luxury of gawking at me back at her. Yet what I would eventually do four years from the year after I left a center place was make this person believe I liked them online just to get them to realize how creepy, how ugly, how austerely strange and abnormal it was for them to do that behavior in which they were accustomed to mocking me and other simply for existing. When I texted the girl from all that build up and she believed that I did like her. She was in panic. Her worst racist fear. That someone "unamerican" and "unwestern" like me would be interested in her. She could not write clear sentences. She had no form of good punctuation. Its like she never had a college education but an education on how to a broken fucked up racist bigot. And when she skimpered away in her usual nice format of discourse of trying to wish well or advert blame for her actions, it hit me that I had successful directed back that malicious energy onto her than she had onto me and others and she did not like it. Why would a person waste four years on a bigot? Because of the fact they tried to trap you a racist continuity where you mean nothing but shits and giggles and pretty unyielding about it just so they could improperly assimilate into a society where they believed everyone was a much as a bigot as they were.
Yet one mystery still remains, who was the brilliant indivdiual in the out reflection of this girl? Or who she pretended to be? That can only be chalked up to urban legend of a mirage of a sort. A mirage that displays maybe this girl had a deeper connection into the matters of unknown in one location of danger and frenzy.
There were other people in the elevator as loud as her friend annoying had been. It was so funny to see this girl annoyed by their fun. She had a frown on her face as if being mocked. Oh, the danger of realizing you aren't superior in a place even. When I talked to her if she knew those people in the questionable retard manner her friend like to talk to her about me all the time-she gave me the coldest response I ever gotten from a person. " I don't know those people" she said coldly, " I don't know what's going on" Just like a robot she said this and really just tinged with the nuisance of a person who cares about no one else. Finally, her venom had slapped back in her face and she did not even know it.
Towards the end of semester saw her at the pond looking at her phone. The image of a true beauty tried to show through, the image of being this western excellence and yet underneath you could see it all. Thought about actually approaching her to say that I did have a problem with her and her behavior if not her friends but the girl was too stupid to recognize I had clearly mocked her by the last encounter. I left her be. It was a mistake. the firmness of this person everyday trying to control some response out of me and the goading of their constant meaning showy greetings needed to be met by mocking they needed to recognize to forever get out of my face and know they did wrong.
The story did not end there at all even when I left the college, it still continued. This person basically when they could tried to push that a racist status quo was necessary for me to even exist. Namely, this girl honestly was doing nothing for school but the sake of money and if to say really had nothing of character within her bones and she needed to get some of that expended luxury of gawking at me back at her. Yet what I would eventually do four years from the year after I left a center place was make this person believe I liked them online just to get them to realize how creepy, how ugly, how austerely strange and abnormal it was for them to do that behavior in which they were accustomed to mocking me and other simply for existing. When I texted the girl from all that build up and she believed that I did like her. She was in panic. Her worst racist fear. That someone "unamerican" and "unwestern" like me would be interested in her. She could not write clear sentences. She had no form of good punctuation. Its like she never had a college education but an education on how to a broken fucked up racist bigot. And when she skimpered away in her usual nice format of discourse of trying to wish well or advert blame for her actions, it hit me that I had successful directed back that malicious energy onto her than she had onto me and others and she did not like it. Why would a person waste four years on a bigot? Because of the fact they tried to trap you a racist continuity where you mean nothing but shits and giggles and pretty unyielding about it just so they could improperly assimilate into a society where they believed everyone was a much as a bigot as they were.
Yet one mystery still remains, who was the brilliant indivdiual in the out reflection of this girl? Or who she pretended to be? That can only be chalked up to urban legend of a mirage of a sort. A mirage that displays maybe this girl had a deeper connection into the matters of unknown in one location of danger and frenzy.
Comments
Post a Comment