Outside of that one title.

Outside of that one mere title of December 3rd 2016, there is nothing else that could be remade. However Shark on Campus the original story could be remade, yet I won't go that far. At all. There is only yet one more title of Mindgames that can fit in 2016 and canonically in this year too. Oh yea. Mates. Oh yea and it really is just the story Dessacrow Academy but to a realization of previously established Mindgames stories centered around a different character. I have been trying to remake Dessacrow Academy for awhile but the idea just does not work when you realize it is just apart of a larger idea you really cannot do without Technogothica. Now taken a week literally to establish sometype of story for Technogothica. Basically its a story where everyone is held accountable for their wrong actions the instant they do it or rather people know of it and work to do justice upon the indifference to morals they have done. People estimated off many events seem to think doing the wrong thing is the right thing and this story is all against that bullshit. Each and every single wrong exposed and dealt with as if some type of law in the land and its not lawless either. I mean imagine being clockblocked and yes I mean clockblocked by a system who thinks it can control you and everyone as pieces and not human beings. Engaging to get into your romantic business and outcomes and making for a terrible toxic environment that is but allowed. I say that really people had it coming because this story will tell a great deal of real life wrongs in a story format...and that this Mindgames story is just a small part of a larger Technogothica story.

Comments

Popular Posts