Christmas Talk.

Back when I was 16, made some documentary photoage of my problems at the time. I realize it took alot of courage to stand in front of a character and build some presence. By the end of the thing I was a different person and relied of my agony. I still enlighten to those aspects today but not as much. I realize that one must go above and beyond to tell an amazing story. That I have done in the current Mindgames story yet I am reminded that getting rid of the inner agony is the most important thing and screw anyone invading that principal and overtly projecting. I say that really and not at all have any good teenage years. They were crap looking back on the footage and really would have been all but forgotten if I never looked upon these ideals today. Yet for the story of fall 2016, one has to realize what happened was fucked up and in no means can I ever be friends with the people nor the institutions causing harm. An enemy for life is what they have gained. Because life was to be better and only they made it so much worse than it could ever be and it took courage and strength and strategy to even survive because of the impoverished minds of "would be" people.

I say this story in the following says that really school and society today are but a hindrance onto life itself and that is what I really recognized in the past when I was 16 and did not have the courage to say it. Life has more value that institutions and cultures place around it. Men and women have rights. Women have rights. Everyone who is outcast on their color has rights.  The values people never appreciate have value even if no one nor society recognize, know it or ever discover it. I like to think of Christmas as a time where people are invited to do the most good and that is something that is not found in country that don't celebrate Christmas. It is just another day for people in China who lock up all the Muslims in concentration camps.I say that really; the day of Christmas is the example of what society of the western half of humanity has found out is important to life that other religions will never know. Caring about people and their innate rights. I say however we should not let people who don't celebrate this tennant remove it from the western identity. Sure everyone can celebrate what they want around Christmas but you don't see Muslims giving Christians the go to celebrate Christmas in their countries, now do you? You don't. You won't find that in Jewish regions either. No, you won't. Only in the western countries will there ever be the tenant of tolerance and that is a pleasant thing because westerners are enlightened in the fact in which people else won't and by their religions and their close gasp of reality never will consider people have rights and even character. If at all; women are to be mistreated in these slow gasp of reality conditions, yes. Humanity cannot go the other direction. Of intolerance.No, this is not to say that you should hate Jews or Muslims. No, its just the real reality that people will never be in the tenant of tolerance in these places where people think they have the foreign notion of control of the world and reality itself. The thing is these people are just people and fail to realize that yes, women can have rights and people can work in harmony and there can be two religions at once. Christians are the only people who have ever been guided in this world to consider this fact. Thus the modern western reality. I say to question that maybe -out of all the religions, Christianity is the only one with the seed of any truth or any connection to the divine. And while people mess with the focus of the religion and the source of it causing many people to fall out of favor with it and society in general or churches in it-I say only God would smile on Christianity. I mean, it is the only religion that allows the other religions to even exist under it at any degree.

Now, there might be Christians who are very evil and don't want anyone else in their region with this and that different religion but they are not the total sum of people who have a voice. No, Christianity allows for Atheists and other folk to even exist and even mainly good people in it too who will always support the other religions. Does any other religion do that? I am going to say no. Muslim societies are not even on the mental level of human rights to not mix religion and law. So really if you don't believe you are basically dead. I mean to literally say that these societies don't create the best thinkers because they keep the loop of who can exist and what ideas in people can exist really low. There are tons of hate acts and really its okay to murder someone in Muslim societies because they don't follow the stringent man made religion whose rules are basically to keep women as property. This is literally what you have to think clearly and objectively if ever thinking at all. I say that it is best that you and everyone who may or may not celebrate Christmas have to run and hide for what they believe. It is the loss of human capital. This is a fact true to life, in Western societies people cannot be targeted and lives loss over the nonsense of if they believe or do not. But surely we should watch out for people in our societies who want to use religion as an excuse to target people and do wrong by the countries or laws or people.

If you heard some days ago before Trump was impeached, one republican tried to equate him to Jesus. I don't know about you but Trump will never be Jesus. Jesus would never lock kids in cages to be mistreated as if animals. To say that really; we as a people should not allow cultist thinking like the above as what it does is try to give godly attribution to evil people. People who have assaulted women and defied their human rights. Broken laws to get an unjust edge over political opponents. These people are people who don't learn what Christmas is for or what Christianity really is for. A better world for everyone to get closer to the truth about the world itself in its truest nature. I really don't care about the pathetic people of net and their disbelief in god because they believe it really destroys their power. No, I say that really- there is a life in which everyone can be friends and that is thorough understanding what life is and not be constrained to false ideas. False ideas like Trump being Jesus. He could never be. And simply using that imagery ever at all to target people who certainly are people but in the opinion of the cultist republican mindset-everyone who is latino, black, asian and else white and don't believe in their bullshit is not the splitting image of Jesus. When you compare a rapist to Jesus Christ, you know there is some bullshit going on and really for the edge of anything religion is just used to dull the mind to complicit evils. Yet who would believe that a rapist is even close to Jesus? People who want to justify religion as a means of violence towards the good and real moral people of the world even. Holding a country hostage when they should be doing their duty and falling to provide the safety and sancuntary, America is supposed to be onto the unforgiving world. Republicans are just a cult and seriously people should really consider "god" in the equation of things less when they cannot respect people's rights. Because seriously would god even appreciate this debacle of betrayal by Trump in morals if not to "his people"? Or rather his job in leading the country in its role in the world? The real answer is no. Fucking no, God would never be behind Trump. If no one says it like that spiritual adviser Trump has,who I am worried about their safety, then I say it now. Republicans are doing the foremost dishonesty to their jobs, to their environment, to women, to men of color and men who are white following their nonsense even and even to real western enlightenment ideas of "togetherness and right". Republicans are the only people who go to the length when no one in a society where religion and law never mixes to state religion as a cause for anything. Democrats state the law and the constitution because they are doing their goddamned job! Bring up Trump as Jesus, are you doing your job? No, you are fucking it. Like you support every disgrace to the real unity of the western estate by your cowardly and immoral acts.

Let me break it down further. No god bearing person ever would never not be able to think rationally. And really God does not fit near Trump to even be mention near him. He is not the truth behind life. Trump has never worked in his life. He has never bled in his life emotionally like many people in life do. He has never do anything to uplift himself but bring on mass and fierce negativity upon the world or else push responsibilities and blame on other people to even bring a smile upon his face. Republicans truly are just like people who live in countries where there is no separation of church and law and really for the heck of it, these people are the ones if anything should not be in this country because unlike many people they don't understand the real rules of Life and that is rights upon all and if not "justice"!  There is no togetherness in the sum of their speech, " Trump is Jesus" They are solely hording a notion of reality control for theirselves and not considering real reality. That Jesus is Jesus and no one so wicked and ugly could be it.

I say that we cannot adopt the culture of other religions because while it might be cool diversity at first. It comes with tons of racism, hatred, bigotry, nonsense reasoning and a culture ultimately that does not give people the chance to even live a life. We cannot accept the lesser mental learnings of other societies. No, we cannot. We cannot as well sink to lower levels in which Christianity as a religion of people allows. We must go higher. That is probably why if anything Catholics should be banned from practicing in churches until they get a grasp of their rapist church member problem. It is the digital era after all and change is necessary to continue cultural growth. While to say you can try to encourage people in these other religion estates to try to learn as people today try to but it will never work until they are made to know how different in life abiding by what in Life- Christianity gets right-the facet of togetherness, inclusion of people's mental talents and beliefs to a worthy degree that allows a certain freedom that is not manipulated or out of control and if not justice. I am going to tell you that a honor killing is not Justice but the hubris of the misunderstanding of the ideal wrapped up in the premise of heroism on the facet of a gaudy religion. Justice is a tangible thing in life and so is togetherness and many religions estates will never have either of these ideas. While Christianity is not perfect it at least allows the chance to get to that state where people are in togetherness no matter what they believe and can have justice even for what they do believe. I say that Christmas I realized at 16 and maybe earlier is just that; a day where the world is closer to the ideal world where people can come together without the pretense of corruption or manipulation by one force of the other.

I say this all because what I experienced in a college in Houston was that the fact of many people of different beliefs believing it their destiny to sponge out any other religion or belief that is not theirs and I will say that these people are nice. They are selfish. They are spoiled. They are racist. They are not nice people. You get wrapped in togetherness to realize that people don't have the beliefs that people of this country are likely to have. That being of togetherness yet all these people wanted was power and I am going to tell you they don't make for good mates in society or even in school or even in a social life and tend to complicate things to ruin your life just for being open to them. I don't want to tell you but people with the idea of power and the idea of this country as a buffet aren't your people to be together with. They are the same exact people as a republican who says, " Jesus is Trump!"

I'll give a grand example. There was a girl with a bible like name. I thought she was into me. Truly and true. She always tried to speak to me when we were alone on happenstance leaving a class or happened to be in the same elevator. Always said hello when I saw her. I am going to tell you, I had a trouble teenage childhood. I did not know how to speak to girls and for a long time afraid even to do to so. I decided I would try my best for this person if not other before her and mainly other people before her but she kept on popping up and seemed to be the easiest one to speak to. However; one would find that something was not right with the picture of this person even in your life. They had a friend who inspired mischief against you. They listened to the friend and other bodies in power that don't like you. Eventually for the climate of the college have to even leave and yet try to figure out the loose end of why that girl tried so much to get at you any time she could. Find out four years later that the girl truly has no principal of mind and just wanted to try you as an item and not a person because that is what people seemed to be doing in society. I mean this girl recognized her own in western society and decided it was enough to mischaracterize me as "easy" because of my complexion. She realized she be off imitating the behaviors of some folk in the tenant of "jungle fever" and some of these people might be republican, I say. She thought it would give her power and acclimate to western society but all it made her be is a fool. This person could not spell, not tell basic math and really had such terrible bad reasoning on the premise of me being an easy target and now aware in her opinion( really always aware in actuality) was no longer a good target. To say the girl thought she was going somewhere and getting power by being a bastard racist out for things that have to be asked to be given. The girl was a muslim. However this does not say anything at all about muslims at all but that this girl in the ideas she did believe of her society carrying bigotry, hatred and the justification in it was diluted to an idiot who could not do basic math. Instead of four years in our time not being around each other she said five. Her sentences where with the level of punctuation, grammar and even spelling of a five year old. I am saying to you that republicans in overalls are not the only people who are haters on this world or bigots even. The hate is universal as so long a principals supports it to ever be a choice or a manner in which to live ones life.

I met another Muslim girl. However, I emphasis this person understood togetherness and justice. Sure,this person at the start seemed to like me and then not and yet slowly warm up to me over time-but all this showed was that she was a legit person. Who cared that you were a real person and not just after you for the burning desire of bigot bashing sex/ jungle fever/ heavy lust that is just hatred. No, it was when I met this girl that I realized she was a person that understood togetherness and justice. She had only come to the country recently and even to say sought no means to fit in  with the worst people in society.No, this person had virtue and treated everyone with respect as a person who is in the ending eras of their teenage years( 18 years old). She did not lead people on as if it was her duty in coming to this country to do. No, it was her I was reminded of the principal of the real facets of life. That people no matter their upbringing or religion can have the value of wanting to be in togetherness with others or the fact of "togetherness"  and justice in them. And just maybe and truly , these morally driven people are the ones that we ought to allow immigrate.

This girl essentially proves that really there are good people in religions that often don't promote togetherness and justice because in life, there is ever the chance for a person to understand togetherness and justice despite what a region dictates is law or the way of culture even. The bible would also tell you that to if you were to read it and I am a pretty sure other texts would too.

Yet the other previous girl proves that there are bad people in religions that don't promote togetherness and justice and even in religions that do. And that people will always be in these ideas of "evil" and hate and just certainly and definitely no region should be aiding these people to be. People should not get away with murder and heinous crimes. That is not the way of life. That is the way of people who are evil thinking they can control life. I learned so much that really it does not matter if a person comes from another country-they can be bad and ill kempt as anyone already in and using the bible as a reason for evil and killings and even holding the country hostage.

To conclude, Christmas in the western world should never cease because it is the only beacon in this world for people to ever be of a shared unity when everyone can have a hand in supporting others being able to follow the religions and lifestyles they want to choose. Yet one lifestyle should not overwhelm the other in which does not promote unity and togetherness. I say that certainly this can apply to nonreligious things and really the world works better when there is Christianity and it being improved and not worse. That is my talk.

Comments

Popular Posts