TIM on paper.
Back when I was making the original story of TIM called Coney Erish 1 back in olde 2007 after a trip to MIT for unknown reasons and getting a MIT book, decided to write a story in a book like good olde written exercises days of past. I will tell you, that starting this new effort was something I wanted to do but also realized would make it practically impossible for me to work on layer of Wolve, my main writing project at the time. But no, I continued and really much did not care if Slayers of Wolve was to get done and I would not expense this new idea for Slayers of Wolve. Nope.
I continued to develop the story and write out the beginning. Stemming from life at that time of middle school, I wrote the beginning part of this work and you know what? It all worked out in the end,right? After the would be beginning, I got stumped. Really stumped. I could not continue the work past the point I got the characters to the school of dreams on the island. In the current public reveal that is how far I have gotten the story to go.
However folks. Why could not I continue this work? Because I did not want to face how much a nightmare school was and hindered my real ambitions of creativity and storytelling to that time. I had not yet challenged the very authority of toxic perceptions or views against me and what about my style of wanting to create. No, namely I find it is a real problem and many other creators too when they just want to live their damned lives doing nothing that really should be anyone business but oh, schools and the folk inside want to make what is your business, their business. People want to get offended for no reason. I say to you that I was not alone in this.
Oh, in that middle school and a particular art class-what did happen to me and another dude who dare inspire to be of the arts and lifestyle. Oh, you get made into a target by a system that promotes the worthiness of the AP mindwashed( the only thing that matters to them is getting good grades and not really living morally or truly to theirselves at all) or self hating degree of folks. I am going to say that many conscious youth are pined between a faulty upper class of academics excelling and another which can never ever excel at academics because of behavioral and temperment issues.
Women or the little women in one art class were terrible. I will tell you that many times all you get in attraction are crazy bothersome people. One group of girls who sat at my art table with this other guy interested in storytelling and yet other boys slowly came to make everyone who was a male at the table so uncomfortable we sprang up and ran around the room. We ran around the room. Just to get away from these girls who were making sexual advances. yes, yes-it all started with flowery talk and then one day they could not but sate their entitlement and just started touching people. Grabbing onto them. Never wanting to let it go. Whatever was on their minds. If not; the people most capable of excelling in art were targeted. As if these girls were just wanting to block what they saw was the ability to get ahead. Not to say any names but these people were crazy. Suddenly making the switch from being friendly to touchy without permission, it was just something a 13 year old does not understand. Or maybe they were always out in a manner that was very aggressive and lusting. These girls came and shook us around the room. I said nothing however. The only guys could say anything were other people. In the end at least for that one day it was all the guys who ran around who got in trouble . It took three more times of running around the room for the teacher to get it-that boys can be harassed by girls. After severe complaints by several people and their parents most likely, the girls were gone from the room and I never saw them again. I however wished that one girl I thought was my friend and made the rather attempts on me to kiss me or touch me, did not do what she did. I wished that maybe it was all a mistake of what she did. But in reality and in adult understanding what and why the girls acted out was probably from abuse or bad cultural tennants around them.
If I am to tell you anything this did impact my work on TIM. Oh, it made be question why I did not talk to my parents about what these girls had been trying to do at all. It is because I did not trust them and because they hindered me from even living the life of creativity and identity I wanted. Why would I ever involve people who took so much away in me getting away in my works? Doing their best to traumatize, hinder and destroy any courage to do much of creative works and school. Having to fake much anything of happiness and even enjoyment in life. If not, I really did like the girl who did try to kiss me but only just wished to protect her from what ones parents would actually do if they knew. I thought that the girl could be spoken sense into and that I could protect her but never would that work I realized because maybe and justly the girl was nuts. I realized that I was deprived of this opportunity because maybe the world was just corrupt to allow "that behavior" to become something of power for those girls. I realized, I was not putting enough faith into what I could do to make my life better in such a dismal estate of the world. Maybe one day could get the chance to help people away from negative behaviors, I believed and just maybe that I should begin to stand for a better form of artistic expression and lifestyle starting with TIM.
I did the work from beginning to up to the school having class in 2008's summer. It was before the hurricane but I decided I would do alot of art before returning to write anything. However I did not get to do that because I became involved in bolstering my tv show ideas to be represented by some form or another.
Years later in 2015,I started something similar to that progress of drawing images after another summer where I worked on the same TIM story but this time a graphic format. It was a dark time and more desperate situation, I will tell you. However this time around added a little mystic branding to the subject and then something new was borne that developed into new stories for TIM over the years 2016 to 2019.
In 2016, I did not work on the work much at all but review the past works of the 2015 drafts and added to them. By 2017 in the spring created a version of the story and by the fall 2017 had created another one. Even earlier that fall or later created even another version. In 2018 in the spring near April or something like that created another version that basically told the same story of teens escaping middle school to go to a better campus. Yet this version had them fight to get to the campus.
Continue to this year. Try to make a new event out of the story to introduce it to a new audience in a clear cut story telling manner. This pretty much pissed people off for some reason because, yea-they have read of the above by entries on this website. But yet it was all necessary to give a clean slate to the work and give it its due. I mean, a story anyone coming to view the site could believe or know of. Yet this did not work well even if you referenced to the past, no one cared. I am to say that none of that was wrong when it was taking the appropriate step to create the story to its best ability. I learned that from a hard childhood that really one cannot compromise nor sell theirselves short and yes, they have to stand up for what they believe! This has worked wonders and always will.
Eventually due to this I was officially able to transverse to a new section and continuation of the story that gets it closer to being done naturally than just being forced as all other attempts since 2008 have been excluding the 2018 version. Unlike the 2018 version, this story is like the one from 2008 but yet brought out to its natural peak in storytelling that would never have been gotten by a spirit of self defeating, sharing too much and just turning tail when courage is needed. No, what I learned eventually after 11 years or rather ten by the success in actually of the 2018 version even being complete is the real disturbance of how education today is nothing but a blunder to the artistic and lifestyle freedom people who aim to be artists should be ever allowed to pursue.
I learned that ever this fight even to this day still goes on and is even worse with the miseducation of many would be "artists" to pander to the highest bidder of trashy art just to get a view or compliment and frankly friends, I never just created TIM for the sake of views or even behaved that way-I created it in the modern to say that the fight I fought in the yesteryear continues strongly in the tommorrow and present. Because I have finally redeemed the idea I had for the longest time to become an idea I can see on paper.
I continued to develop the story and write out the beginning. Stemming from life at that time of middle school, I wrote the beginning part of this work and you know what? It all worked out in the end,right? After the would be beginning, I got stumped. Really stumped. I could not continue the work past the point I got the characters to the school of dreams on the island. In the current public reveal that is how far I have gotten the story to go.
However folks. Why could not I continue this work? Because I did not want to face how much a nightmare school was and hindered my real ambitions of creativity and storytelling to that time. I had not yet challenged the very authority of toxic perceptions or views against me and what about my style of wanting to create. No, namely I find it is a real problem and many other creators too when they just want to live their damned lives doing nothing that really should be anyone business but oh, schools and the folk inside want to make what is your business, their business. People want to get offended for no reason. I say to you that I was not alone in this.
Oh, in that middle school and a particular art class-what did happen to me and another dude who dare inspire to be of the arts and lifestyle. Oh, you get made into a target by a system that promotes the worthiness of the AP mindwashed( the only thing that matters to them is getting good grades and not really living morally or truly to theirselves at all) or self hating degree of folks. I am going to say that many conscious youth are pined between a faulty upper class of academics excelling and another which can never ever excel at academics because of behavioral and temperment issues.
Women or the little women in one art class were terrible. I will tell you that many times all you get in attraction are crazy bothersome people. One group of girls who sat at my art table with this other guy interested in storytelling and yet other boys slowly came to make everyone who was a male at the table so uncomfortable we sprang up and ran around the room. We ran around the room. Just to get away from these girls who were making sexual advances. yes, yes-it all started with flowery talk and then one day they could not but sate their entitlement and just started touching people. Grabbing onto them. Never wanting to let it go. Whatever was on their minds. If not; the people most capable of excelling in art were targeted. As if these girls were just wanting to block what they saw was the ability to get ahead. Not to say any names but these people were crazy. Suddenly making the switch from being friendly to touchy without permission, it was just something a 13 year old does not understand. Or maybe they were always out in a manner that was very aggressive and lusting. These girls came and shook us around the room. I said nothing however. The only guys could say anything were other people. In the end at least for that one day it was all the guys who ran around who got in trouble . It took three more times of running around the room for the teacher to get it-that boys can be harassed by girls. After severe complaints by several people and their parents most likely, the girls were gone from the room and I never saw them again. I however wished that one girl I thought was my friend and made the rather attempts on me to kiss me or touch me, did not do what she did. I wished that maybe it was all a mistake of what she did. But in reality and in adult understanding what and why the girls acted out was probably from abuse or bad cultural tennants around them.
If I am to tell you anything this did impact my work on TIM. Oh, it made be question why I did not talk to my parents about what these girls had been trying to do at all. It is because I did not trust them and because they hindered me from even living the life of creativity and identity I wanted. Why would I ever involve people who took so much away in me getting away in my works? Doing their best to traumatize, hinder and destroy any courage to do much of creative works and school. Having to fake much anything of happiness and even enjoyment in life. If not, I really did like the girl who did try to kiss me but only just wished to protect her from what ones parents would actually do if they knew. I thought that the girl could be spoken sense into and that I could protect her but never would that work I realized because maybe and justly the girl was nuts. I realized that I was deprived of this opportunity because maybe the world was just corrupt to allow "that behavior" to become something of power for those girls. I realized, I was not putting enough faith into what I could do to make my life better in such a dismal estate of the world. Maybe one day could get the chance to help people away from negative behaviors, I believed and just maybe that I should begin to stand for a better form of artistic expression and lifestyle starting with TIM.
I did the work from beginning to up to the school having class in 2008's summer. It was before the hurricane but I decided I would do alot of art before returning to write anything. However I did not get to do that because I became involved in bolstering my tv show ideas to be represented by some form or another.
Years later in 2015,I started something similar to that progress of drawing images after another summer where I worked on the same TIM story but this time a graphic format. It was a dark time and more desperate situation, I will tell you. However this time around added a little mystic branding to the subject and then something new was borne that developed into new stories for TIM over the years 2016 to 2019.
In 2016, I did not work on the work much at all but review the past works of the 2015 drafts and added to them. By 2017 in the spring created a version of the story and by the fall 2017 had created another one. Even earlier that fall or later created even another version. In 2018 in the spring near April or something like that created another version that basically told the same story of teens escaping middle school to go to a better campus. Yet this version had them fight to get to the campus.
Continue to this year. Try to make a new event out of the story to introduce it to a new audience in a clear cut story telling manner. This pretty much pissed people off for some reason because, yea-they have read of the above by entries on this website. But yet it was all necessary to give a clean slate to the work and give it its due. I mean, a story anyone coming to view the site could believe or know of. Yet this did not work well even if you referenced to the past, no one cared. I am to say that none of that was wrong when it was taking the appropriate step to create the story to its best ability. I learned that from a hard childhood that really one cannot compromise nor sell theirselves short and yes, they have to stand up for what they believe! This has worked wonders and always will.
Eventually due to this I was officially able to transverse to a new section and continuation of the story that gets it closer to being done naturally than just being forced as all other attempts since 2008 have been excluding the 2018 version. Unlike the 2018 version, this story is like the one from 2008 but yet brought out to its natural peak in storytelling that would never have been gotten by a spirit of self defeating, sharing too much and just turning tail when courage is needed. No, what I learned eventually after 11 years or rather ten by the success in actually of the 2018 version even being complete is the real disturbance of how education today is nothing but a blunder to the artistic and lifestyle freedom people who aim to be artists should be ever allowed to pursue.
I learned that ever this fight even to this day still goes on and is even worse with the miseducation of many would be "artists" to pander to the highest bidder of trashy art just to get a view or compliment and frankly friends, I never just created TIM for the sake of views or even behaved that way-I created it in the modern to say that the fight I fought in the yesteryear continues strongly in the tommorrow and present. Because I have finally redeemed the idea I had for the longest time to become an idea I can see on paper.
Comments
Post a Comment