Aftermath of Mindgames. the end.

When that newyear came around. What became of me. Striving for the best.

Peace was of the time period. There could be progress made with minimal violence, a new status quo of a system not in power began surely and slowly. People could believe what they wanted but now there was no one to promote their powers to be cruel to be absolute justice and vindication. They would just be being jerks.

People were not smart and really for all their laughter, never noted how silly they were thinking they could just ignore their past wrongs in bothering people when something aided them to do so. But now since they sensed it was gone, they were afraid to be truly who they were. People who looked at me in vindication now looked at me in fear. Realizing if ever there were the accusations of their harassment it would not look good for them.

I traveled and I traveled and I advanced and advanced. Nothing would bring back what was lost by the system. Nothing at all despite that at all-it did not get me down. I continued living. I continued to however trust people indeed who never should be trusted no matter what victim calling card they want to use when in reality where the worst animals in the fray of the destitute. Seeing everyone down just wanted to get at you.

There was tons of bigotry in education I realized and that would not end least it forever run by the powers that absolutely be. I left that place disappointed.

The summer continued to trust people who should never be trusted.

Traveled and traveled and worked and worked and until the condition of trust had to be fixed as mistrust. Ousted many and that was that. I made a great suspicion because of this mistrust and sought to expose a long standing hunch of suspicion.

There was a worse threat on the horizon however. The subproduct of years of abuse and debts needing to be collected. Some people just needed to eclipse these borders of a place and the place would cease to be peaceful but of violence.Constant and constant, many would not survive as if fried from off the face of the earth.

Somehow found the perfect defense after a skirmish.Continued and continued to strain to hold the knot together that was the very forceful border no one dared to cross.

That fall, I one again was at two places of education. The people were idiots. I gave the chance of what one comes to expect therein, friends and romantic connections. None of the people could ever but be trash leaning to the depths of the remnants of a system. If that is not to make you nearly lose faith in humanity. What is there?

Alas a spring was not ever different and the evils piled on-no matter who you dared to trust. Just mistrust and mistrust. Attacked and attacked again by people who sought something to gain by my " capture" the level of unlawfulness and the rapture of the ecstasy and doing wrong these people were not good people ever at all. They sought the great conflict to arise that I was holding back ever inch by my will and study and actions and if they thought their futile acts would stop me, they misjudged me.

The summer like that spring worked and worked. Pushed to the boundaries of telling my story. No one held support. I ran on a horse, a red mustang to the finish into the fall. I left that school of past thought behind. People were still asses. The girls I had spoken to or spared any grace of saving them from conflict in effect turned on me to give chase to the idea of "my capture" and nothing ever anymore existed for that fact.

I realized however one day.

I realized however one day.
One girl was the saving grace of all humane acts in society...despite a brutal system that had now a legacy for all the cruel and corrupt. But all the sane people at least would never know it.


Comments

Popular Posts