Spineworld comic reception.

It is the first time I have done a revival piece and what won the day in my opinion is that it got to so much people in a rather dying hope community. Of all my works. It has reached 71 views without so much having to try that hard which shows that there is still a need for the work of Spineworld. People surely like this work and like to see it continue in some format. Now, I frankly saying that just maybe this is the best way to go about a "revival project" but having a comic or something you keep people inspired. It can grow into something larger and even a better well funded adaption of the original game that is a game.  People just by their views alone want something out there that represents the story of Spineworld and that is why I am avid to support the idea of Spineworld being a comic series and maybe more on my end. To help it gain a larger recognition and increased relevancy in another format. To bring it back. That is why I am creating the series and with the numbers shown-the people are behind it. Now, 70 is a large number if the facebook group only has 580 followers and only few people ever show up there. I believe to build on that reception in numbers and will be working on the outlook in the project in getting people into the work and into supporting what the work can become. A better means of getting a revived Spineworld if not a better one!

Comments

Popular Posts